Not callin duck but just seems sketchy, breh
nqzrAfJ.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
All he would get is a lol....if I'm already having sex with a man then he doesn't have to throw stupid hints. ..but if we've never had sex...then why y'all would think that corny joke would work on any woman is beyond me....

Sometimes I wonder how old these dudes are. Some of these threads read like they are made by teenagers

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
All im reading is missed opportunities, patrice she don't even seem upset by the fact.

Your done now, the way you closed it:snoop:

She prob thinks your mad creepy after that.

Yeah dude he came of soft as fukk. She left that shyt wide open. You don't know me like that. So many better things he could of replied with the "I'll leave you alone" that sounds beta as fukk. Could have said some shyt like. I was hoping my wit and fantastic sense of humor would open the door to get to know you better. Anything but what was said.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Board went down, but still quoted to set off that alert when you log in again :mjpls:

Haha yall got jokes. Its all good she didnt trip at all. She said that shes tired of guys always coming at her like that thinking all women are the same....hmmmm.