Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And you play fighting cacs still mad :mjlol:

Thinking I give a fukk what you think :mjlol:

Clown ass cracker still acting like he was trolling
full

Same cracker trolling a wrestling section when he one of the most active users on it
full

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was found not guilty breh..

I thought our ancestors fought for equal protection under the law..

How come Oj can't get what his ancestors died for him to have?
That's not what equal protection under the law means :mjlol:
He also lost the subsequent civil case concerning her death :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O.J. was acquitted - the murderer was a white man named glen Rogers

And have any progressive outlets written any counter arguments in Cosby’s defense? Some of the “victims” were found to be lying or exaggerating - did they report this? :jbhmm:
Didn't Glen Rogers claim he was paid to kill Nicole by OJ?
There's less proof of Roger's involvement than there is of OJ's; a white serial killer doesn't strike me as the honest type.

And why would any progressive outlets write a defense? There was an avalanche of articles about the exaggerations from some of them women.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
acquitted in the eyes of the law means that he was found not guilty. That’s what matters- factual details, not your emotions or feelings. But since you seem to cape for coke up drugged out cacs who run with false assumptions and demonstrate passive aggressive antics - I’m not going back and forth with your sassy ass, you sound dumb as shyt with that response, sis.

“Running with accusations” is not the same as being charged, if they had any formal charges - he would have been locked up in the 90s; thanks for proving my point.
I know what "acquitted" means :mjlol:
If you honestly think I glorify the US criminal justice system, you're wildly incorrect.
And no "facts" aren't how it works :unimpressed:
What "coked-up drugged out cacs" am I "caping for?" :unimpressed:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Clown ass cracker still acting like he was trolling
full

Same cracker trolling a wrestling section when he one of the most active users on it
full

you got MY posts on deck idiot, not the other way around :mjlol:

now go run along and talk about your fake wrasslin

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Didn't Glen Rogers claim he was paid to kill Nicole by OJ?
There's less proof of Roger's involvement than there is of OJ's; a white serial killer doesn't strike me as the honest type.

And why would any progressive outlets write a defense? There was an avalanche of articles about the exaggerations from some of them women.

Glen Rogers long said that OJ paid him to retrieve some items for him and i guess shyt went south - keep in mind, "retrieving items" is ironically why OJ went to prison.

Why would progressive outlets write an article about the possibility of a black icon being lied on like that!? is this a serious question!? :mindblown:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Civil suit means nothing..

OJ did no crime.. According to a jury of his peers..

OJ would've been a dead man in the 1940s. Not trial no jury..

Sounds like protection under the law to me..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol, I see you got the WOAT banner, at least this sub got 1 thing right, I’ll leave you to it, you run this sub, sorry, breh.
That’s your response?? White faggit, look at my rep pts, look at yours then talk. Thinking a woat label but in the green more than that most of you touched fuks that voted for me, is saying some shyt.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
Considering cacs like you can’t stay in your lane and don’t like being checked or know your place in black discussions- shows where this woat banner originated from and why I wear that label as homage. You cacs and c00ns are in your feelings - I look good wearing red, that’s facts.
:ahh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That’s your response?? White faggit, look at my rep pts, look at yours then talk. Considering cacs like you can’t stay in your lane and don’t like being checked or know your place in black discussions- shows where this woat banner originated from and why I wear that label as homage. You cacs and c00ns are in your feelings - I look good wearing red, that’s facts.
:ahh:
:laff: You making it big time on this site, good looks! You sound like you are making big moves, by posting on this website, it sounds like it means a lot to you, being a member on here, and you definitely brag to people irl about how you slay on here, pretty amazing. You are making big moves in 2020, congrats! Thank you for letting me post on this sub, and those rep points, we are all in awe! Look good in red, too? Like MAGA red? Even better. You aren’t a clown, nope.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wonder who started this term bullshyt? "People of Color:? :hhh:
White people as a not so subtle diss to black causes and civil rights issues along with the same people who think they’re slick with the usage of the word “minorities” as an all inclusive description that includes other races.