Coli starting to realize Black Liberals are not looking to end White Supremacy

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since you seem to think it's liberals vs corporate democrats explain why regular liberals haven't been able to get corporate democrats to do the bidding that lower class white conversatives can get rich white conversatives to do.

Why do the few corporate democrats who have all the power push gay stuff on regular liberals since liberals have a much larger number?

Since you seem to be specifically address class rich vs poor those who can vs those who can't why are the corporate dens going all in on open borders when most liberals against it? Largest liberal base is black women.

We speak on racism slot and knows cop target target black men the most why they still get away with the same stuff they've been doing forecwe now? Clearly someone watches their back.
You're misstating my position. I didn't say its "liberals versus corporate democrats."

Now: in no way have lower-class white conservatives gotten wealthy white conservatives to do anything they weren't already going to do. They share values. And poor White conservatives have taken a massive brunt of the damage from wealthy conservative policy over the past 40+ years.

Corporate Democrats have never, and will never, push for open borders. I haven't seen a shred of evidence for that, and if you can find corporate democrats pushing for open borders anywhere in the US, please show it to me.

I also cannot read your last sentence.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
and yet

you wanna fukk my dark skin soon to be wife

who hypothetically

puts up with all of that.

like I said breh, you're a dumbass who has zero connection to black folk outside a surface level

H1HUM3n.jpg
Bytch you’re not even married and have a 3rd new baby that’s possibly not even yours - she doesn’t want you. Yet if that is your kid, you spend your time on here with no job and no way to provide for them. Running in here and exposing your bussy tales by advertising your tail. You can’t tell anybody how to be a man since you can’t manage to man up. All you do is brag about your prostrate being penetrated
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...sure-from-a-woman-fingering-him.699124/page-3

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liberal is definitely put into the category with the “left”. Whether it’s out of laziness or ignorance idk but it’s definitely classified by most people to be.

Also, if you wanna adress me personally then do so instead of passive aggressively dissing me like a neck twirling female.

I can’t believe there’s grown men who act like that. Smh.
It's not passive-aggressive if I'm quoting you :gucci:

And I'm aware that a lot of people put "liberal" in the same category as "Left," the point I'm making is that they are not, politically or economically. :unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OJ Simpson does murder.
Bill Cosby does rape.
You weren’t there, therefore you can’t speak from a factual position. OJ was acquitted by a court of law. For Cosby, They wait until the man is 85 years old to run with rape charges since the 1960s, gtfoh. Nothing but a plot.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You weren’t there, OJ was acquitted by a court of law. They wait until the man is 85 years old to run with rape charges since the 1960s, gtfoh
Acquitted doesn't mean he didn't kill her, you're an attorney - you're well aware of that.
As for Cosby, they've been running the rape accusations against him since at least the 90s.

I didn't grow up with him as my idol so I don't lose sleep either way.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black people don't say baby mother or "hit the town"

once again, you fail to show you actually have a connection to black people

lol but you're emotionally insecure, so why am I expecting you to ever be consistent.

lol white boy who's 5'7.
Black people do say baby mother -what the fuk are talking about
:what:
you can’t even spell “dual income”, nonetheless having any type of income but trying to tell him about what to do. What Black people don’t do is refer to each other as “lil ugly”
:comeon:
And you just used the term “baby daddy” the other day, dumbass, how about you deading yourself off your own statement.
:gucci:
@Hennessypapi this dumb m’fer just used the term the other day.

:umad:duel income lil ugly, we straight over here, work on trying to rope your baby daddy back into the fold.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Acquitted doesn't mean he didn't kill her, you're an attorney - you're well aware of that.
As for Cosby, they've been running the rape accusations against him since at least the 90s.

I didn't grow up with him as my idol so I don't lose sleep either way.
acquitted in the eyes of the law means that he was found not guilty. That’s what matters- factual details, not your emotions or feelings. But since you seem to cape for coke up drugged out cacs who run with false assumptions and demonstrate passive aggressive antics - I’m not going back and forth with your sassy ass, you sound dumb as shyt with that response, sis.

“Running with accusations” is not the same as being charged, if they had any formal charges - he would have been locked up in the 90s; thanks for proving my point.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bytch you’re not even married and have a 3rd new baby that’s possibly not even yours - she doesn’t want you. Yet if that is your kid, you spend your time on here with no job and no way to provide for them. Running in here and exposing your bussy tales by advertising your tail. You can’t tell anybody how to be a man since you can’t manage to man up. All you do is brag about your prostrate being penetrated
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...sure-from-a-woman-fingering-him.699124/page-3

Letting other men fukk your wife :scust:

I'm a progressive in the economic sense (making rich people pay taxes, Medicare 4 all), but I believe in traditional gender roles. That shyt ain't ethical in the slightest sense :gag:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
OJ Simpson does murder.
Bill Cosby does rape.

O.J. was acquitted - the murderer was a white man named glen Rogers

And have any progressive outlets written any counter arguments in Cosby’s defense? Some of the “victims” were found to be lying or exaggerating - did they report this? :jbhmm: