Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
DAMN i'm late as hell to this, I hope I can still submit to this cause I got some PIFF for everyone

Let me know if we still good for this, I'm also an audio engineer so if anything I can mix the vocals for the songs, anyone interested hit me up and I'll send the untagged versions

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Brehs. In here to say .. this mixtape is gonna be the start of something special.

As I sat for the last couple of days and listened to all these tracks play over n over.. teeing to figure out the best offer for the track placements..a I found myself grinning with a slight sense of completion. Not because I was one of the last to touch up the tape. But because I felt the energy and compassion these tracks possessed and it hit me that this tape could very well be the start is something great with the brehs .. if we continue to work hard make great music . I'll continue to do my job. We can be the 27(2017) traps n trunks lol .

It was a great challenge to try to get these different sounds and flows to work together to all sound as one . But I think I did a pretty good job at making it all mesh .

No I'm not a dj . N I didn't have enough time to actually mix it so it transitions thru each track smoothly with no pauses . But this is the first of many I can feel it.. well continue to grow as the times come . So now that I sent @King Musa the tracklist. We'll wait for the release date.

Please let me know what u think about the track placement n if it all sounded good together. . I'm all open!thanks

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
DAMN i'm late as hell to this, I hope I can still submit to this cause I got some PIFF for everyone

Let me know if we still good for this, I'm also an audio engineer so if anything I can mix the vocals for the songs, anyone interested hit me up and I'll send the untagged versions

I doubt it breh . If king Musa let's u I'll try to see where I can fit in your song or 2 in the mix so it ain't just thrown in the back of the cd . But he closed the application date to add music already