Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Recall that a number of posters were threatened over this white bytch. Which made her continue to feel enabled.
Joe Rogan falsely claims that white nationalist 'Patriot Front' rally was staged by the FBI

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announces the Stop W.O.K.E. Act,

That Twitter account is matching up with her posts per these threads ^^^this is the same white girl that posters were giving a pass too everytime she said the n- word on this site.
5300-D999-94-B6-49-F2-891-C-B7-CD48-EF7-C51.jpg

:dahell::mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
@NotaPAWG

Here's the difference

White nationalism means that a racist cop can kill me and legally get away with it.

Those crackers who killed Aubrey did it in broad day AND FILMED IT. They weren't arrested for months.

So if someone on here calls you a name or whatever it's not the same thing.

We have no global power structure to protect us when we do crime. The whole America is a crime but we celebrate that.

Tell your fellow white supremacists

TO LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUKC ALONE.

If y'all would do that, I promise we wouldn't give a shyt what you do besides that. Stop killing innocent people because they are a different race.

Black people living in America. A place where BEING BLACK is functionally illegal in many places. We have no sympathy for the hurt feelings of others. Same way no one cares when we actually get maimed and killed.

When I can stop being terrified Every time a cop gets behind me, then I can start worrying about off color jokes
Her people have agents and sexpats and cause coups in everyone else’s country but cry about “invaders” all day
It’s like when Anthony Cumia was fake crying about Israelites calling peoples names to Bill Burr. Anthony Cumia has a trillion dollar institutions that will bat for him and can get those nikkas off that corner shouting shyt anytime. But those Israelites have no institution to defend them

if anyone hurts her white head, she has three intelligence agencies+ That will neutralize the threat

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MaxBundles why are you capping for a white supremacist that calls black men low IQ?
Because he’s not black either. Been warned y’all about that poster too. But y’all say I’m doing too much until they become extremists. Case in point. Which is why I’ve been shutting up, putting in work behind the scenes and let the cac house of cards fall as they do. Patience and persistence.
:wow::sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Recall that a number of posters were threatened over this white bytch. Which made her continue to feel enabled.
Joe Rogan falsely claims that white nationalist 'Patriot Front' rally was staged by the FBI

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announces the Stop W.O.K.E. Act,

That Twitter account is matching up with her posts per these threads ^^^this is the same white girl that posters were giving a pass too everytime she said the n- word on this site.
5300-D999-94-B6-49-F2-891-C-B7-CD48-EF7-C51.jpg

:dahell::mjpls:
@Malcolmxxx_23 your white pawg Kweeeeen
:hhh::mjlol::mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bytch really went from Black Israelites to join the ranks of the 4Ch*n KKKlan. That comment in OPs post
:picard:
:mjpls::mjpls:
How the fukk do you go full circle like that?:gucci:

Because a couple people on the coli hurt your feelings?
:gucci:

White Nationalism is about self preservation?
:gucci:

We are the same as the people who put us in chains and have fukked us over at every turn even though there was more than enough resources for all of us? :gucci:

Nah, some things don't get a pass. I don't give a fukk who broke your heart, you don't get to come on a black forum and spout ALT right talking points. They will welcome you with open arms at st0rmfr0nt. Go there.

@Houston911

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She talks about how bad destruction of the family is on twitter

So why does her people keep trying to destroy ours?

Black people saying “ouch” when everyone has their foot on their neck isn’t “creating White Nationalists”, white nationalists showing you can get away with hurting people creates white nationalists.

thats like saying the bullied creates bullies everytime he tells the teacher.

Or that Dalits create Brahmins everytime they speak their discontent

what part of traditionalism involves raping women and children of the global south?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.