Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I find it hilarious in the most pathetic of ways how his segment spent all this time and years campaigning for that cac and it took less than 6 months and 1 failed relationship for that white bytch to publicly wave that KKK Proud Girl Flag, and turn her back on the very segment of black man and wench brand of c00nettes that suited up for her. Dudes rallied for her off the rails and not less than a year later she’s rocking with her cacness committee of N-ER word users bc she couldn’t headline with the white woman woke hotep run for individual attention.

There’s so many people who predicted this behavior from cacs like her who were told to shut up- but those same posters who were real vocal defending her; have amnesia or can’t find the words all of a sudden.

I bet you right now, lurkers of other forums looking at The Coli and going :hhh: @ the majority of the posters in here. Man, imagine if Tariq and Jason Black saw this :whew:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I bet you right now, lurkers of other forums looking at The Coli and going :hhh: @ the majority of the posters in here. Man, imagine if Tariq and Jason Black saw this :whew:
The TBA, PBT, TN, and grassroots supporters weren’t the posters c00ning for her either, they were the ones predicting the outcome of these events.

The pandering for white acceptance was coming for those same anti-pro black backers; the set shucking and struggling for white feedback “aren’t you proud of me for noticing u masser …” like
5bb82cbb9c2681135fcf4d83515fc63c.jpg

and the rest looking for alignment through pure dysfunction from the trash of white society in a demented show of perceived struggles like
15tmvuxzxml31.png

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Biscuits is a red pulled racist. Nicole is doing the usual arguing with 20 different people and posting thousands of their quotes that no one outside the simp extraordinaire wild self cares about. Some random covid argument is happening too. Thread should have been locked pages ago
False. Many posters in the early pages of the thread wanted to call out the whore's supporters. I appreciate Nicole's data dumps bc she does the work many of us are unwilling to do.

Further, the segue with that hoe @LeVraiPapi was helpful in that it cleared up some accusations he had made, claiming she called his job. I appreciate that she proved he damn near doxxed himself bc, having argued against him in several covid threads, I also recalled him being way too specific.

That's what happens when your arguments don't stand on their own and the 'appeal to authority' goes wrong. :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
False. Many posters in the early pages of the thread wanted to call out the whore's supporters. I appreciate Nicole's data dumps bc she does the work many of us are unwilling to do.

Further, the segue with that hoe @LeVraiPapi was helpful in that it cleared up some accusations he had made, claiming she called his job. I appreciate that she proved he damn near doxxed himself bc, having argued against him in several covid threads, I also recalled him being way too specific.

That's what happens when your arguments don't stand on their own and the 'appeal to authority' goes wrong. :francis:

Nobody fukking cares. And you didn’t mention the dozens of other random side beefs

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Yes she did. She decides now to deny it after I been calling her out on it for months. That’s why I said I’d whoop his ass.

I don’t even remember me arguing with you in the Covid thread. Maybe you were saying nonsense and I corrected you. That’s not an argument my friend.

oh and you a female calling someone else a hoe shows a lack of maturity. Keep on keeping on then

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No she didn't. But if she did, you all did a great job of giving her every reason to do so :ehh::camby:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
12 pages what exactly did I missed within this thread?

I usually scroll past BNB posts just like I do with that Dora The Explorer chick.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes she did. She decides now to deny it after I been calling her out on it for months. That’s why I said I’d whoop his ass.

I don’t even remember me arguing with you in the Covid thread. Maybe you were saying nonsense and I corrected you. That’s not an argument my friend.

oh and you a female calling someone else a hoe shows a lack of maturity. Keep on keeping on then
No the fuk I didn’t- that’s on your stupid ass for running your mouth too much and disclosing details that you should have kept private instead you wanted the clout chase trying to run after e-fame, now you’re nothing but infamous for being a fukkin dub that doxxed himself. You’re not going to do shyt bytchmade online whining Insta-faggit.

Thought you were a self made entrepreneur who didn’t need to leave your house to make money?? Fuk are you so concerned about your job for?? Or did you get caught up in yet ANOTHER lie?? Let me get this straight- you didn’t need to work according to you because of your business ventures but in every covid thread you claim to work for Pfizer.
My son is doing great in e-learning
Made the most money I ever made since I started my entrepreneur journey (still 2 months left)
Family in good health
Got a dream job not doing anything but send a report (takes 2 hrs max)
Learned from mistakes
Weeded out all the weirdos

2020 has been good to me so far :obama:
Nap. I do not trust you enough with this info.

Let's say I am an entrepreneur and business owner of 2 enterprises.
As an entrepreneur, this is the best post in this thread. Yo, we need to link up a bit bro :salute:
I thought entrepreneurs were their own bosses?
:patrice::jbhmm:
because Pfizer does things step by step
What did your dad do there ? I work here now and could not be more proud for the work I put in especially for my people.
So are you lying about being a business owner or the fact that you work as a nurse? or being a vaccine researcher for Pfizer? a pharmaceutical rep for Pfizer marketing? or a political representative for Republicans? Seems like your story changes as well as your “career” trajectory, depending on the thread.
Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!
I mean… which one is it?? Are you a Nurse or an entrepreneur??
I am a RN who will be getting Officer pay. I m good with sitting around and get paid.
For someone who was soooooo vocally Democrat and telling people they were a waste of skin for their political opinions, you for sure like bragging about working for the Repubs in your past posts.
I been at my job for 7 years. My plan has gone up from 40 dollars a month to 400 dollars a month. I work for a Republican hospital. No I do not have Obamacare. That's my premium now without Obamacare. I don't even have Obamacare, I repeat so why are my premiums going up ? Is it because of the ghost of Obamacare ?

like I said, you have your whole life on this site including the specific locations of where you work- literally ANY poster could find you. Do better with your concerns in safeguarding your own info by shutting the fuk up; perhaps not voluntary disclosing details that make you jeopardize your own self. That’s called personal accountability- I’m sure your wife wouldn’t appreciate you name dropping her name and locay in your irresponsible activities.
Oh yeah breh. I was with a vaccine research company doing virtual work and some patient consultation. Easiest 150k ever. Made that in like 4 months

Then went to LA and made a good 80k. Been off for 2 months. Now I gotta see what’s hot before I fly out. :yeshrug:

Yup. My job covers all those counties with Manatee and Sarasota counties as well. Manatee and Sarasota are at 80% full now. The rest she mentioned are all full.

We don't even know where to start. Also, the FL strain seems stronger than the one in AZ from what we see. Almost identical to the one in NYC.

My wife just quit her job now since her whole department of respiratory therapists quit and the hospital told her she would be responsible for the whole hospital for a week.
Bro we live in FL with ignorant, coward, racist, psycho CACs. This is not the same group of people you have at all.

There was a FL nurse who refused to wear mask and refused to vaccinate patients. There was another one who threw out vaccine vials bro.

She threw her job away because of political views.
Now go spend the day scrubbing your social media, dumbass of the reckless data that could potentially identify to someone with ill intent on this internet, instead of getting caught in some shyt following behind a cac4ch*n clan white irrationalism nationalism racist bytch further leading you to the slaughter, instead of crying online about the attention you brought on yourself like a certified bytch who can’t control his own content.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Why is this cac mf @GPBear still aorund? :gucci:

Didn't they banned his neanderthal ass other day? :gucci:

This site need new owners :francis:
Said the same thing with Big Mel. Got banned awhile back for being antagonistic and dropping the n bomb in threads but he's back and on the same trolling shytposting he's been on

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She says she was hacked. Give me a few and I can clear this up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.