Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I read a few post in this thread and they still haven’t learned. I don’t even care I just be giving my observation. She though she was the black man savior until that c00n dropped her like a bad habit. Her soul must be burning knowing that the very black women she hate are the chosen people.
I’m dead dying at the fact that she had several threads bragging about how she lets her “kang” Fuk randoms as it is the “privilege of the righteous” to have an open relationship and he still left her for a black woman - that bytch must be trash, dude still left her ass after she allowed him to cheat.
:deadrose:

Then she tried to use her Caucasian persuasion to guilt everybody by posting bible verses in every post while she’s behind the scenes following white devil supremacist support groups.
These pilgrims and their pride
:snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'm fully vaccinated, as is my whole family

can you say the same?

damn breh, it wasnt a trick question :huhldup:

i'll take that as a no? all that bytching about covid, but you won't get you and yours vaccinated?

embarrassing :huhldup:
It was 3 something. I crashed. And yes I am fully vaccinated + booster. Family are as well. I don't see how you can go on about DeSantis and so-called personal responsibility when the information needed to make an sound decision is being manipulated.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was 3 something. I crashed. And yes I am fully vaccinated + booster. Family are as well. I don't see how you can go on about DeSantis and so-called personal responsibility when the information needed to make an sound decision is being manipulated.
If you cacs don’t get the f out of this thread with this Covid derailment shyt. You fuks have Higher Learning and an official Covid thread to do this- foh.
:mjtf:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:francis::patrice:
everybody was a critic until
They’re not anymore. Energy is dumb different.
200w.gif
I hope you pulling receipts on all these brehs who were caping throughout the years, any black person worth a damn on this forum knew the end game

one thing I can’t be mad at is a cac being aware that their preservation on this earth is in code red. She knows it
:ehh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The League of Mammies who fronted for this cac bytch coalition are staying far away from this thread
@Chelsea Bridge@Vice Queen
@Nightmare @InfiniteOpulance @CinnaSlim @Honey Bee
@Rawtid @Holy Berry Y’all good???

because it was all good 2 years ago..
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...hard-at-these-coli-chick-necks.636101/page-27

when y’all were letting this cac speak from her chest with the real disrespectful type of timing.

Gotta admit, this place done turned real quiet after you put the hammer down

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Suspiciously quiet- I don’t even see @Pseudonym or @Coco Loco with their usual “IN” gifs or smart ass Fukkin comments like they usually do on the 1st or 2nd page, front and center for fukkery.

Not functioning at the same pace this time. Real interesting turn of events. Ain’t no fun when the …. yada yada and all that.
:patrice:..:unimpressed:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Suspiciously quiet- I don’t even see @Pseudonym or @Coco Loco with their usual “IN” gifs or smart ass Fukkin comments like they usually do on the 1st or 2nd page, front and center for fukkery.

Not functioning at the same pace this time. Real interesting turn of events. Ain’t no fun when the …. yada yada and all that.
:patrice:..:unimpressed:

Not to even throw shade at any pro-black woman, but almost none of them are in here. :ohhh:

You would have thought that more black female posters that hated racist CAC females and racist CACs in general, would be here in celebration.

Apparently not.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not to even throw shade at any pro-black woman, but almost none of them are in here. :ohhh:

You would have thought that more black female posters that hated racist CAC females and racist CACs in general, would be here in celebration.

Apparently not.
They’re so fake with the facade- idc, you know me -I will and shall throw the shade.
:mjlol:
Anytime I see “one of my own” waiting for bad shyt to go down in anticipation and keekeeing it up waiting for “an exposal” from someone of their own race - I already know what’s up with them.

Thread would be 100 pages long if this shyt was reversed or an unexpected outcome not among “the faves” - I’ve seen chatter behind the scenes of people trying to compile 3 yrs of information on the same posters with no results; trying to invent a narrative for “get back”, people playing detective go go with the gadgets, on other black people they don’t like but Alt Right Annie the Abortion Anarchist Notep Narcotics Narcissist was welcome with open arms no reservation. They told black people to leave if we didn’t like her there on some get down or lay down type vibes. Self hate is a hell of a drug it seems; “"Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that, I
still wanna see you eat, just not at
my table.”- only the real can relate.
:francis::wow:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
——-

I know why they’re so quiet. There’s posters like him who spent the better part of 2018-2020 calling black posters out while referring to this cac as his “European brehette” and pulling up with the cost of armor for her. The types that stunted as the gatekeepers of “blackness” were finessed by a cac. But put a lot of their energy into insulting other black people along WITH her, backing her up, while talking about how “verified” she was and running with the “all black women who post here are fronting as “men” or the racial “shim” rhetoric at other women not her, at the mention of the name @biscuitsnbangers=@idontposthereanymore
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did-that-nicole-poster-get-banned.835847/

Fat dirty bytch and her b*stard ass kids fukk her and her son of a bytch mother that birthed her

fukk them kids I’ll spit in they fukking face
:patrice:

Everybody on the list isn't black.

The ones who aren't black have their nationality/ethnicity in parenthesis beside their name.

I'm sure the owners of this site don't want to exclude anyone because of their race.

This thread is intended to weed out the trolls/alt right cacs/white supremacists posing as black people.

She's verified with the appropriate tag.

Post an example of her being racist breh.

Everybody on the list isn't black.

The ones who aren't black have their nationality/ethnicity in parenthesis beside their name.

I'm sure the owners of this site don't want to exclude anyone because of their race.

This thread is intended to weed out the trolls/alt right cacs/white supremacists posing as black people.
How IRONIC^^^^

Pic of her in black face here:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/nicole0546-is-a-cac-troll.627709/page-11
and the follow up denial and eventual avoiding the facts altogether, and calling in her cac backup to defend her.

But i see you put her as a "European Brehette" which just means i'm wasting my time even typing any of this.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I just talked to that biscuits chick for the first time today, she's a racist cac, that's the only thing verified about her.
:wow:
Salute to the ones like this poster actually recognizing what she was on and standing on their square not trying to be in that cac’s circle.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
——-

I know why they’re so quiet. There’s posters like him who spent the better part of 2018-2020 calling black posters out while referring to this cac as his “European brehette” and pulling up with the cost of armor for her. The types that stunted as the gatekeepers of “blackness” were finessed by a cac. But put a lot of their energy into insulting black people along with her talking about how “verified” she was.

Tuckdog is a know simp that gasses up any light skinned black/Hispanic/white woman with a sprinkle of knowledge of rap. He also sponsors trick culture and let his wife finesse him by forcing him to pay 100% of the bills in the household while she pockets her money working full time. him defending her is actually no shocker, but its a damn shame that he is some kind of "gatekeeper" of black culture.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can i get cliffs of what happened in here?

Biscuits is a red pulled racist. Nicole is doing the usual arguing with 20 different people and posting thousands of their quotes that no one outside the simp extraordinaire wild self cares about. Some random covid argument is happening too. Thread should have been locked pages ago

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Biscuits is a red pulled racist. Nicole is doing the usual arguing with 20 different people and posting thousands of their quotes that no one outside the simp extraordinaire wild self cares about. Some random covid argument is happening too. Thread should have been locked pages ago

Simp extraordinaire :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tuckdog is a know simp that gasses up any light skinned black/Hispanic/white woman with a sprinkle of knowledge of rap. He also sponsors trick culture and let his wife finesse him by forcing him to pay 100% of the bills in the household while she pockets her money working full time. him defending her is actually no shocker, but its a damn shame that he is some kind of "gatekeeper" of black culture.
I find it hilarious in the most pathetic of ways how his segment spent all this time and years campaigning for that cac and it took less than 6 months and 1 failed relationship for that white bytch to publicly wave that KKK Proud Girl Flag, turn her back on the very segment of black man and wench brand of c00nettes that suited up for her. Dudes rallied for her off the rails and not less than a year later she’s rocking with her cacness committee of N-ER word users bc she couldn’t headline with the white woman woke hotep run for individual attention.

There’s so many people who predicted this behavior from cacs like her, who were told to shut up- but those same posters who were real vocal defending her; have amnesia or can’t find the words all of a sudden. Begging for other black posters to be banned so they could continue consuming cac biscuits to bang with; she would still be in here infiltrating. This shyt is wild wooooccky. Lost respect for a lot of people off this- whole perspective is mad different. Never ever in my life would or could I go at another person of my own to defend a cac or put these whites on an elevated platform even after the slander and conflict coming from my own in here. The section of People in here did that shyt like it’s common practice on a regular basis. This alternative facts reality is a dub.
:mjtf::deadrose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.