Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
no one fukking cares :yeshrug:

if you're worried about covid, why arent you vaccinated?

if you're vaccinated, what the fukk are you whining about?

you/the democrats are about to learn a real lesson in personal responsibility in 2022

debate any part of this post. i welcome it

:hubie: my bread is baked.

A lot of you delusional mfers gonna suffer though when you arrive where the Republicans take you.

You should take heed of Reagan and both of bush presidencies.

History has already shown the ineptness of the Republicans to govern.

If people can't get vaccinated and want to be hard headed over COVID, a biowarfare attack will leave y'all to die.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh like you were not saying I violated HIPAA and posted my company compliance hotline ? Oh wow. You’re a bad liar and it’s actually laughable to think you can try to deny what you did now. I even reported it to Houston. Ikykik negga.

I been telling you for the past 3 months and I bet you you made sure that thread was deleted before you made that post. However I got lot in my plate tonight. I know you’re gonna be waiting for my replies. They will not be coming
——
I m going to NOVA this week cuz that's my grad school breh. :ehh:

I work out a Youfit tho
Shut your dumb ass up you c00n faggit

Dr Fauci has said several times it would not work. France has said it would not work. Italy said it does not work

Hot damn! I m really starting to hate you neggas dawg.
My dad was a Guyanese immigrant making six figures working for Pfizer and now they're coming through saving the world :wow:
What did your dad do there ? I work here now and could not be more proud for the work I put in especially for my people.

Yup. I been around them and talked to them when I used to work at a DHL warehouse a while back.

It was a true eye-opener.
Same here too except I do ER/RCU/Stepdown. My next stop is ICU but I keep postponing cuz I know some ppl there I would not wanna work with (broken hearts) :lolbron: . I m trynna do CVICU then CRNA
I can't enough breh tbh. I work 14-16 hrs/day and I work in a Emergency Room Level I Trauma Center.
I’m sure none of this info that you loudly and proudly put out there yourself contributed to any coli member at any time knowing your biographical details. Blaming others for your activities can’t save you.

In addition to spending the last year pre-election calling any one countering you a “traitor Republican shill” knowing that you are actually one yourself. But Ummmkay.
Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!
Hmmm

No. Thats a white Cuban who believed she is from Spain. They are very racist and very Republican. They would mesh well with most of the coli
That post is dumb as fukk. Black people can be a third party or Democrat. That's it.

You can have many conservative views but to chant Republican, after all they have done to Black people and their push to take shyt away from Black people? No Black person should be Republican. Look at the party. Tell me one Black in a high position in their party. They don't even pander to us.
How could you say that if you are Black? Republicans are packing courts and making policies to push Blacks further in poverty. So, what exactly do you mean?

Not true at all. Those alt right phonies are Trump supporters. They are alive and well

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: my bread is baked.

A lot of you delusional mfers gonna suffer though when you arrive where the Republicans take you.

You should take heed of Reagan and both of bush presidencies.

History has already shown the ineptness of the Republicans to govern.

If people can't get vaccinated and want to be hard headed over COVID, a biowarfare attack will leave y'all to die.
breh, IM vaccinated :mindblown: i want everyone to get vaccinated. i encourage it

but im also not down with forcing the vaccine on anyone else, or their children

are you? at least say it out loud

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
breh, IM vaccinated :mindblown: i want everyone to get vaccinated. i encourage it

but im also not down with forcing the vaccine on anyone else, or their children

are you? at least say it out loud

Bruh kids have to get mandatory vaccinations before they step into a classroom.

This has been going on for years.

Yes a kid should get a mandatory COVID vaccine just how they get a mandatory smallpox, polio and tuberculosis vaccination

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh kids have to get mandatory vaccinations before they step into a classroom.

This has been going on for years.

Yes a kid should get a mandatory COVID vaccine just how they get a mandatory smallpox, polio and tuberculosis
good, finally some honest talk. so you want to force everyone on thecoli's kid to get a vaccine

hows's that going over :ehh:

me, im indifferent. im down with letting adults choose what they want to do, and choose what they want for their kids

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh like you were not saying I violated HIPAA and posted my company compliance hotline ? Oh wow. You’re a bad liar and it’s actually laughable to think you can try to deny what you did now. I even reported it to Houston. Ikykik negga.

I been telling you for the past 3 months and I bet you you made sure that thread was deleted before you made that post. However I got lot in my plate tonight. I know you’re gonna be waiting for my replies. They will not be coming
Gotta love the mind games of these c00n cyber geeks with the cac circle jerk con games covering for whites

So basically you're a grade A c00n. Wtf !!! This c00n ass negga look broke as fukk and is a Republican. Hot damn you're a fukking waste of black ski.n
Also him:
Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!

Lying on other people only serves to put more of the spotlight on yourselves along with your questionable inconsistent posting habits.
:francis:
And OMG
Yeah. Very close friend. Love my ideas. He always says people like me would be the fresh air of the Republican party. He says Republicans love tall men. That's why Trump said that about Corker.

We were very skeptical all of those new sites and new groups bombarding us to go hard against Clinton. They wanted us to have Haitians go hard on Clinton for money they stoke but we were sitting there like what do they have to gain ?

A white dude called one day and wanted us to do this and do that. I asked him who he was. He never gave us a straight answer. My dude kinda knew it was foreign powers from the jump. He said American groups would send people and do face to face so you can know them and remember their face because they will always need u.

I'm very happy we never received money or got involved with those dudes. We did a Lotta pro Black things, but there were always some strange black folks in the group. You could tell they didn't belong there. Their demeanor, their clothes, their gestures were not 305. I have a good eye for that and anybody from Miami can tell if u from there. There's always something that stands out. In the end, they gave up.

I have shown proof to @Hiphoplives4eva and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 about Russians trying hack my emails. I thought it was the coli and I hit up @Brooklynzson, but I found they had full access to Twitter. Yes, fukking Twitter gave my info to these Russians. I received countless emails. Some luring me to fukk or meet a blonde, some threatening and some asking me to call numbers. I m not on FB or anywhere else and I only go on Twitter to follow sports. I don't even talk politics on there. So, I knew it was odd and all connected.

Be careful on Twitter. Very careful. I'm sure a Lotta people are compromised on there. I called my dude from Miami and he told me they don't even have Internet in the office anymore for those same reasons. They only use certified mail.

By the way, our group dud some digging and we're getting Broward statue removed from the library. We're thinking af applying to rename the county as well.

Dafuq am I reading
:francis::deadrose:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
good, finally some honest talk. so you want to force everyone on thecoli's kid to get a vaccine

hows's that going over :ehh:

It would group of shots that every kid has to take before going to school.

:yeshrug:

If people have a problem with mandatory shots, homeschool your child then

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would group of shots that every kid has to take before going to school.

:yeshrug:

If people have a problem with mandatory shots, homeschool your child then
i dont agree with it, but i respect your position :yeshrug:

kids survive this fukkin thing at 99.9 percent. i guarantee there are several people on this site who have no interest in vaccinating their kids

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i dont agree with it, but i respect your position :yeshrug:

kids survive this fukkin thing at 99.9 percent. i guarantee there are several people on this site who have no interest in vaccinating their kids

It's not necessarily for the kids perse, but to protect the adults in the environment around them.

There is a reason why the teacher profession is deteriorating and teachers are leaving the classroom en masse during this pandemic.

They don't feel comfortable in an environment where a virus can easily spread and kids are the biggest germ spreaders around.

The vaccine has been proven to be harmless to 99.9% of the population, unlike COVID which has been proven to have long term affects even if the infected was not in the ICU or on a ventilator

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no one fukking cares :yeshrug:

if you're worried about covid, why arent you vaccinated?

if you're vaccinated, what the fukk are you whining about?

you/the democrats are about to learn a real lesson in personal responsibility in 2022

debate any part of this post. i welcome it
You're so fukking stupid :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
pathetic post with nothing behind it

Youngkin cleaned the fukk up in virginia. you wanna talk about why :heh:
I'm laughing at you saying "personal accountability" in the context of governance at the same time as you're saying "who fukking cares" about a governor lying about infection rates, hospitalizations and deaths. People like you are why this country is done for.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm laughing at you saying "personal accountability" in the context of governance at the same time as you're saying "who fukking cares" about a governor lying about infection rates, hospitalizations and deaths. People like you are why this country is done for.
i'm fully vaccinated, as is my whole family

can you say the same?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
@Orange cream shake needs an apology, for real. She was on to her as well. For a long time. True words spoken.

Repped!!!
:sas1:
I read a few post in this thread and they still haven’t learned. I don’t even care I just be giving my observation. She though she was the black man savior until that c00n dropped her like a bad habit. Her soul must be burning knowing that the very black women she hate are the chosen people.

Status
Not open for further replies.