Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Biscuits is among the lamest white women to ever grace the presence of the sun :dead:

Give this bytch to the Taliban yo :russ:

rget71g.png

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I thought she was from Springfield.
The dumb bytch actually said she is a Greek from Agawam, she only claims Springfield for street cred purposes. That bytch grew up right down the street from Six Flags New England. I lived about 7 years in the area and I could tell she was not from the city. With all the people that know each other, how cards could have definitely got pulled. I remember when I was going thru some things in my marriage and the dumb bytch said something about my parenting or something. First and only time I thought about getting at somebody over thecoli bullshyt.

Daps
The dumb bytch actually said she is a Greek from Agawam, she only claims Springfield for street cred purposes. That bytch grew up right down the street from Six Flags New England. I lived about 7 years in the area and I could tell she was not from the city. With all the people that know each other, how cards could have definitely got pulled. I remember when I was going thru some things in my marriage and the dumb bytch said something about my parenting or something. First and only time I thought about getting at somebody over thecoli bullshyt.
:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

post to name ratio…is that how y’all say it lmao?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
damn this really had an affect on you.

:bryan:
@therealmvp Where you at, breh? Your queen going out bad. :mjlol:
yeah - he was heavy on that, her personal lapdog:
  1. Post
    Talk about weird. Black woman goes in on brothers but Biscuitnbangers claps back and is trending.
    @biscuitsnbangers keep it up
    Post by: therealmvp, Jan 21, 2020in forum: The Bushes

2. Post
    Talk about weird. Black woman goes in on brothers but Biscuitnbangers claps back and is trending.
    keep it up @biscuitsnbangers im glad this new era of twitter is about pushing back.
    Post by: therealmvp, Jan 20, 2020in forum: The Bushes

3. Post
    Racist Energy - @BiscuitsandBangers Goes in on Black Responsibility butttttt... uhhhh ohhhh
    ...gonna link anything you've done as significant as what @biscuitsnbangers did the other day and continues to do... living in your head rent...
    Post by: therealmvp, Jan 24, 2020in forum: The Bushes

4. Post
    Racist Energy - @BiscuitsandBangers Goes in on Black Responsibility butttttt... uhhhh ohhhh
    @biscuitsnbangers stop responding. she's gone now

5. Post
    ...this garbage? why isn't she doing as much as @biscuitsnbangers? why does she stay on thecoli 24/7 calling us faggits, c00ns and everything but...

6. Post
    ...are here on a social media platform policing bm while @biscuitsnbangers is countering the hate and @Nicole0416 calling us all types of shyt.....

7. Post
    you are GONE I swear this is the most throw shyt on the wall and see what sticks comment I've seen on here

8. Post
    @biscuitsnbangers this thread should tell you everything you need to know about the effect that tweet had on these trolls. you see this energy...

9. Post
    notice how that account has been dormant all year... then it fired off dozens of tweets in the last two days.. then look at this thread it...
    Post by: therealmvp, Jan 22, 2020in forum: The Bushes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn this really had an affect on you.

:bryan:
This dyckhead made an appearances following this bytch, ^^clearly YOU were very affected

1. Post
    ...you maintain. black men need to wake up to this nonsense and dead the narrative. @biscuitsnbangers one tweet resonated and its obvious why...

2. Post
    ...spaces about black women advocacy. but here you are with all this energy for @biscuitsnbangers , but nothing for the original twitter account.

3. Post
    ...coli women have posted in this thread more than any other thread this decade. real funny how this happened. keep it up @biscuitsnbangers...

4. Post
    ...what they and @Nicole0416 have in common... why is @biscuitsnbangers tweet ringing so loud when it "didn't go viral" its hittin different......

5. Post
    ...your own thread one day. until then, im going to rep @biscuitsnbangers and whomever else calls out the bullshyt edit: you know what, this...

6. Post
    ...have to counter this narrative online??? link me to that.. and what upset you the most about what @biscuitsnbangers said in her tweet...

7. Post
    ...bm and bw then the best route to take here is dap @biscuitsnbangers and keep it moving. there is rhetoric coming from both parties that is...

8. Post
    ...from you, a bw... isn't that what you're advocating @biscuitsnbangers do?? or do you just want to police thecoli and tell us what we need to do?

9. Post
    well please stay fighting the good fight with @biscuitsnbangers ... #allies

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit

whats her ex info so we can put him on notice he not safe with this nazi nut running around

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
@Nicole0416_646NYC literally tried warning y’all about this racist cac months ago. There was even photos of that white bytch in black face but yet everyone here choose to ignore that. It was only a matter of time before she went full st0rmfr0nt. :francis:

What’s really pathetic is that there’s STILL supposed Black posters in here defending that ugly racist White cave bytch.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Nicole0416_646NYC literally tried warning y’all about this racist cac months ago. There was even photos of that white bytch in black face but yet everyone here choose to ignore that. It was only a matter of time before she went full st0rmfr0nt. :francis:

What’s really pathetic is that there’s STILL supposed Black posters in here defending that ugly racist White cave bytch.

Brehs want easy puss from a "down" white bytch on drugs, that sells p*ssy :smh:

And The Coli will never give Nicole her props. That is how off code TLR is.

Status
Not open for further replies.