Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she has herself plastered all
Over google.
0XX6Kbt.jpg

full
full
full

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Excuse my ignorance but what is this racial realism shyt? Is it like some real life fox and the hound type shyt that posits different races can't be friends
Racial realism is the approach that seasoned bigots use to entice white people who're susceptible to their messaging the closet bigots who don't want to look like mouth frothing racists. So they behave casually they basically like position themselves like respectable bigots they try not using slurs and present their worldview and beliefs as real talk for closet racists.

Look, I don't hate black people but let's be honest they commit ALL the crimes and It's not racist. It's truth. They're killing everyone, even themselves. I think it's just for the better we keep them separated from the rest of us.

That would be an example a sales pitch. Her talking about self preservation and loving themselves is also a popular trope with their ilk.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She pulled this same shyt back in 2017 and still was given passes. The exact same modus operandi. Posts racist shyt and deletes the comments or messages when exposed.
@biscuitsnbangers...Care to Explain This Post You Made About "Working Around nikkas" Off The Coli?

" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

And there’s posters in this thread talking about and making excuses -“she was pushed into this racist lifestyle” Fuk that. Nahhhh- she told y’all what she was really on. When people show you who they really are- believe them.

EDIT: Screenshot

t0erl3P.png

Tweets are suddenly hidden after years having her account public:jbhmm:

I wonder what else she's trying to hide from the coli

The
Same
Exact
Pattern
Of
Behavior

welp- guess we found out what else she was hiding. What this bytch did in the dark, made it’s way to the light.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
——

this bytch literally has pics of her as a skinhead on the internet

:deadrose::deadrose:
IdleLargeGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

I know her primarily as don’tposthereanymore and notapawg…didn’t know her back history until y’all posted her dealings with the young dude…for the most part she was “cool” in the crypto threads but we absolutely did get into it a few times cuz I did not like how she spoke to other ppl…she didn’t come at me sideways until I got at here for the way she spoke to dudes…but I got the sense she would not speak like that on a forum if she felt it was white boys she was talking to…this thread confirms it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She did not get radicalized by the coli stop falling for c00n smokescreens. She didn’t get radicalized by the Hebrew ex either, she got radicalized by the ***** neonazis in cryptoTwitter. They tricked a couple bitcorn satoshis and she popped it open for a grand wizard
She was always radicalized, she's white. That's like a life process for them

Status
Not open for further replies.