Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I'm relatively new around here so I don't know her or her history.

Does she have a history of drugs/alcohol/mental issues/abuse?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm not debating any of that I'm just saying the writing was on the wall. She pretty much was ticking time bomb, you can't really hang out were you get hate and expect to come out unscathed.

I had zero problems with her but I could see the heel turn incoming at the rate she was going
I could hear you but why doesn't this same process happen with the Candace Owens and Doja Cats of the world?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416_646NYC with the fukkin fatality

love to see it

:blessed::blessed::banderas::banderas:
There’s people behind the scenes who prefer to remain blanonymous that put in work as well - have to give the proper credit due to them for being on the front cyber line for the benefit of black culture on and offline.

There’s a lot of people who are tired of white people infiltrating and conning in our shyt with malicious intent. This should serve as a warning for those who think they can’t get touched. Pure Blacktivism. Dropping another body off at the morgue.
:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
——

this bytch literally has pics of her as a skinhead on the internet

:deadrose::deadrose:
IdleLargeGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

You really did a massive service to The Coli. Better than anyone, that's not an active Mod. :whew:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know her primarily as don’tposthereanymore and notapawg…didn’t know her back history until y’all posted her dealings with the young dude…for the most part she was “cool” in the crypto threads but we absolutely did get into it a few times cuz I did not like how she spoke to other ppl…she didn’t come at me sideways until I got at here for the way she spoke to dudes…but I got the sense she would not speak like that on a forum if she felt it was white boys she was talking to…this thread confirms it
Noticed it from the beginning when I first started posting here around spring 2018. She would copy and imitate any type of insult directed at black posters who didn’t kiss her white ass. Not one original thought in her empty head except for copy and paste cackery.

Anybody that spoke against her, she would respond with the racist stereotypical brand of response then hide her hands behind the “I’m white and aligned therefore you can’t say that I’m being racist” bullshyt . But when shyt got thick for her, she would always leave the thread and mount back up with a group of cacs&c00ns led by a mod that coincidently doesn’t post here anymore either. Running behind whites was the end of his chapter. See how that tends to end. This was clockwork in her cac addicted playbook. Never would she fight her own battles like the coward bytch she was. The Beta Buckbroke Bandwagon would save the white bussdown by bullying any one who came at her. and once she felt secure enough, she would show up on the thread when the coast was clear to pop off behind that protection. That was the pattern for 2.5 years until the same energy was turned on them. Then it became a problem and the Rules started to change not in their favor. That’s why their ranks are reduced to the same name skeleton c00n crew of sus weak minded has beens who need to run off the same lies and troll tactics from the past 3 years, rolling through coli streets with no air in their tires.

Because she knows damn well had that bytch been caught outside mouthing off like she did in here, face to face- she would get her head knocked off in more ways than one. Hypocrite antagonistic white ho was nothing but the sum total of every thing she came at people for, in four years: bad choices, racist thirst trapping ran through dyck sucking uneducated fail of a fake, rawed up in and regretful, scraped womb, gambling addict alcoholic meth head prescription anti-depressant pill and p*ssy popping for percs, std antibiotic taking, attention whore agitated insecure bytch, who went full racist retard bc she thought her worth as a white woman could get gassed by pretending to be aligned with blackness.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because she knows damn well had that bytch been caught outside mouthing off like she did in here, face to face- she would get her head knocked off in more ways than one. Hypocrite antagonistic white ho was nothing but the sum total of every thing she came at people for, in four years: bad choices, racist thirst trapping ran through dyck sucking uneducated fail of a fake, rawed up in and regretful, scraped womb, gambling addict alcoholic meth head prescription anti-depressant pill and p*ssy popping for percs, std antibiotic taking, attention whore agitated insecure bytch, who went full racist retard bc she thought her worth as a white woman could get gassed by pretending to be aligned with blackness.

goddamn wasn’t y’all cool at one point?

I’m absolutely joking btw :mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
bytch really said whites and blacks don’t get along. I wonder why. Btw, this bytch is from one of the poorest cities in Massachusetts. I’ve actually met her. She’s not bad looking, but she isn’t someone whose looks will have you immediately taking a second glance. I know of her personally, though we’re not friends and I’ve only interacted with her on here. She isn’t any different from the vast majority of left leaning white women in Boston. When push comes to shove, they always return home.

:francis:
Yeah if I recalled it was either Holyoke or Agawam
When she was talking all that shyt about the Isrealite young guy, it would have been real easy to find old boy and corroborate the stories because Springfield is really a small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.