Coli men, what brings you to the Salon?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:why: I'm surprised yall sisters take these nikkas serious on here, half are c00ns, high % are crackas and other non black trolls, and the others are retarded.....Why you think I ask yall to post some of my threads here instead of the rest of this site, these nikkas are braindead......

They aren't all bad. I don't take trolls or guys that dislike the females here but are always in here Serious either.

Some people do need to work on their issues tho.

@Rawtid :dead:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I bring me here woman

wc-deal.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The guys posting in here are some of the decent ones. You're shooting straight, not simping, or trying to finesse your way into some booty, just having discussion. That's nice.

Now let me go ready the canons for the shyt going down in the main forum.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lately I've made it my mission to focus on the issues that plauge black women so I can help mend the rift between black men and women.

So naturally I'd lurk here and make a few posts.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had this dream it told me "shawn you must go out and seek these women for they will change the world" The 1st women is that which is already taken @MarsPunka , The 2nd is that which is now free @CinnaSlim the third is that which provides nourishment @daria the fourth is that which is unknown @Raedawn07 . . . Ya'll ain't ready yet though so I'll just wait. :mjlol::dead::deadrose::salute: