Coli men, what brings you to the Salon?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I had this dream it told me "shawn you must go out and seek these women for they will change the world" The 1st women is that which is already taken @MarsPunka , The 2nd is that which is now free @CinnaSlim the third is that which provides nourishment @daria the fourth is that which is unknown @Raedawn07 . . . Ya'll ain't ready yet though so I'll just wait. :mjlol::dead::deadrose::salute:
Ha, I'm far from free.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I had this dream it told me "shawn you must go out and seek these women for they will change the world" The 1st women is that which is already taken @MarsPunka , The 2nd is that which is now free @CinnaSlim the third is that which provides nourishment @daria the fourth is that which is unknown @Raedawn07 . . . Ya'll ain't ready yet though so I'll just wait. :mjlol::dead::deadrose::salute:

What to make of this :pachaha:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men who post in the salon regularly can't grow beards or bench press their own body weight. They have no where else to go.

2hi5mqt.jpg

:sas2:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love women and I love to read their opinions on certain topic. I'm not a misogynist or a simp. I can lift my own body weight and bench press 240 lbs. My body is on point. Nice arms, chest, abs, glutes, legs, fore arms, etc. Lean life. I can grow a beard but I choose to trim it. Not a fan of bushy beards.

If it bothers certain posters then I won't post just read and dip. :yeshrug:

Edit- @MoonGoddess is @SunGod your boyfriend?

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I love women and I love to read their opinions on certain topic. I'm not a misogynist or a simp. I can lift my own body weight and bench press 240 lbs. My body is on point. Nice arms, chest, abs, glutes, legs, fore arms, etc. Lean life. I can grow a beard but I choose to trim it. Not a fan of bushy beards.

If it bothers certain posters then I won't post just read and dip. :yeshrug:

Edit- @MoonGoddess is @SunGod your boyfriend?

:whoa: not asking guys to leave. Actually almost all of the guys that posted in this thread are the cool ones. Which doesn't surprise me...