Reppin
Murim
Welp guess I will see myself out
tZOS8.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The little spoiler that tells me the latest thread that was posted in. Sometimes it looks dope, otherwise, I stay out. A lot of what I say can be construed as
offensive and If im gonna be that way, at least I should keep it in TLR.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This was mainly for the Coli brehs that talk one way in TRL and another in here. Not even talk one way, some talk the same rhetoric. They one's who always have something to say about the women on the board. The ones that lurk and dap but claim to not want the women here. The one's who always have something negative to say about women and/or the women on the board. Rather curious :jbhmm:

Its nothing wrong with being here, I just want to know why.

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This was mainly for the Coli brehs that talk one way in TRL and another in here. Not even talk one way, some talk the same rhetoric. They one's who always have something to say about the women on the board. The ones that lurk and dap but claim to not want the women here. The one's who always have something negative to say about women and/or the women on the board. Rather curious :jbhmm:

Dummies complain women are ruining the site, we get our own little corner, then they complain that we have our own little corner/how we operate :mjlol:

I know why they come here and why they complain but I'll just keep that one to myself :mjpls:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

You going to name names or nah?:dame:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
For what? They know who they are and so do you :mjpls: I want to see if they will come on their own one did. I know they saw the thread.

:whistle:

Why do you come to the Salon?

I don't really browse by sub forum (unless I'm looking for something in particular). I read majority of the threads that are shown via the New Post function. In instances some of those new posts are from Salon threads.