Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
That only happens if the person is hated by everyone :mjpls:
Everything should be organic. If you throw yourself into the exposure game, you should be exempt from protection.
How are you gonna be an exposer yet have protection? shyts wack. :rudy:

You'd have to hand out fades to EVERYBODY defending, and make sure those connect. It's a doable job.. it just takes too much energy, you'd have to really be in the mood for it. Can't really go halfway on it.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You'd have to hand out fades to EVERYBODY defending, and make sure those connect. It's a doable job.. it just takes too much energy, you'd have to really be in the mood for it. Can't really go halfway on it.
Naw the people that see my posts know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't put on the cape for someone when you wouldn't for chris.b for personal reasons when that was more egregious. People were anticipating that shyt yet nobody was banned or anything. Don't try to act like a moral authority now is all I'm saying. I'm good with a wild wild west but don't protect people who were shooting shots in that time.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/would-you-guys-like-to-help-me-with-this-endeavor.257893/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-the-coli-help-me-reach-my-dreams.256756/

This bytch was literally asking for money yet she is exempt?
You can get money from thecoli nikkas but you think you can also expose them without repercussions? :rudy:
Anybody that was fooled into bullshyt should be able to son. Even if you weren't, the fact that she'd use this for donations then diss the users should be enough.
Aw shyt:lupe:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
You dumb goofy quagmire jaw having hoe. I just wasted my time going thru this weak ass thread. Yeah im mad. You wasted me and my africans time. Ban this dusty whore, shyt got me tight. You got buddy on suicide watch behind this shyt.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Other post? :patrice:
Phone died my bad

XZtL9Eel.jpg

Can't get the post but you can see they deleted it

Scuti

Superstar
Daps