Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is mean spirited. So what if people wanna gas themselves up a little bit online. As if women aren't damn near photoshopping their pics with makeup, Instagram filters and angles. Let's be better than this. It takes major courage to approach someone, so let's just apply a lil human decency and protect their dignity. This shyt shouldn't be the price a dude pays for exaggerating a kill count or two.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Says the guy part of Tnt a rep crew :mjlol: and take that gay ass pic of tutu shakur winking out your avi
:laff: nikka I swear to god if I ever met you irl I would give you the fade. Now keep listening to your idol who sucks daddies dikk.

ANERNry.png

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
why he out himself? he was a cool dude, one of my fav posters actually. :wtf:

nikka quit playin and get yo ass back on here. :mindblown:
shyt was stupid. Posters do a lot of stupid shyt. Outing themselves unnecessarily always. shyt is silly. Oh well he is banned. He shouldn't have been stupid enough to share with people he doesn't know like that anyways. That goes for everyone. If you people want to be stupid enough to share pics and post all types of shyt that people can use against you, then you deserve being run off. :yeshrug:

I do find it funny though how some posters are protected. Once a precedent is set i believe it should stick. Nobody cared when chris.b's personal shyt was put out there. Whether he deserved it or not (which he did), everyone after that should be subject to it. He wasn't saved.If you're dumb enough to post personal info and try to get into the exposure game, then you deserve a backfire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.