Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
shyt was stupid. Posters do a lot of stupid shyt. Outing themselves unnecessarily always. shyt is silly. Oh well he is banned. He shouldn't have been stupid enough to share with people he doesn't know like that anyways. That goes for everyone. If you people won't to be stupid enough to share pics and post all types of shyt that people can use against you, then you deserve being run off. :yeshrug:

by default, everything you write on here isnt a revelation because you've already written it.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
by default, everything you write on here isnt a revelation because you've already written it.
I saw your post before the edit. So what separates anything that can potentially happen to people from what happened to chris.b? I just want to know why it was okay for his personal shyt that wasn't on this site to be exposed yet it's not okay for others? People want fukkery. People want to be involved in fukkery. Why should certain people be exempt?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I saw your post before the edit. So what separates anything that can potentially happen to people from what happened to chris.b? I just want to know why it was okay for his personal shyt that wasn't on this site to be exposed yet it's not okay for others?
what happened to chris b was actual exposure tho. :ehh:

at30 wasnt outed, he already depreciated himself many times. he was one of the few coli brehs that wasnt about that 6 cert, 6 pawgs, 6 series life. thats why I always thought breh was cool as hell. :mjcry:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
what happened to chris b was actual exposure tho. :ehh:
True but it also was in line with his posting actually. But it was also stuff that was outside of this site and people were talking about his name and everything. My point is why is that acceptable but similar things aren't? I've posted before i don't care who gets banned or run off, the site will still function. Just seems odd that certain poster who was exposing chris.b wasn't questioned,banned, nor anything :heh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You tell it's a bunch of ugly dudes on here:mjlol:

By the way these nikkas talk about females on here like they hate them:francis:

nikkas getting No attention on a daily basis come to simp and #hoh asking like god gift to women and shyt :lolbron:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ShabbaLovermanGif.gif

:russ::damn::scust::dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
True but it also was in line with his posting actually. But it was also stuff that was outside of this site and people were talking about his name and everything. My point is why is that acceptable but similar things aren't? I've posted before i don't care who gets banned or run off, the site will still function. Just seems odd that certain poster who was exposing chris.b wasn't questioned,banned, nor anything :heh:
I agree. He must have really hurt someones soul, I was baffled someone had the time to do all that. :wtf:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
OP's just lucky this site doesn't have reckless posters who can hand out Ethers on command. Otherwise this thread would've had a completely different of events. Regardless of her intentions. :ufdup:

Oh snap since I got a thread kinda dedicated to me already...

For those that dont know we are working on a black owned game called (Battle For Mine) BFMTHEGAME on youtube.

Game is gonna be extra funny lots of humor.
I'm gonna make a new thread soon where yall can Easily be involved and have fun with it too. Game Demo will be out soon so subscribe to the youtube channel bbeboda.

That rebound into shameless self-promotion though. :dead:

I'ma check it out tho. Looks like it has potential. :ooh:

Just imagine if The Coli had its own fighting game. :mjlol:

Leave me alone you Geodude in the face ass broad :pikacamby:

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
OP's just lucky this site doesn't have reckless posters who can hand out Ethers on command. Otherwise this thread would've had a completely different of events.
That only happens if the person is hated by everyone :mjpls:
Everything should be organic. If you throw yourself into the exposure game, you should be exempt from protection.
How are you gonna be an exposer yet have protection? shyts wack. :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.