Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You'll never catch my average face ass doing this :russ: but big up to you @trilldealbaby

Nothing wrong with being average. I don't know why people take it as an insult or use it in a self depreciating manner. If your base is average you can work your way up from there. But I'd hope you wouldn't do this not because you feel you don't look good enough to do it, but because you aren't trifling enough.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People focus too much on the negative shyt. On her side, looks ain't everything. I use to think I was ugly all the time. Still do sometimes, but at the same time I'd wonder why these ugly dudes out here was getting all this attention. People have different types & it ain't all about looks. On the other hand, ol boy did seem to be boosting too much and that wasn't needed. Over-confidence & High Expectations is a terrible combination.

Ya'll both wrong but it's cool. shyt happens.
Any lady up for a poetry reading to smooth out your spirit. :o:
Gjxbmoz.png

because whats ugly to one person is not to the next

its just like food, you may love chicken to some other person chicken is disgusting.

there may be 100 chicks you find attractive and 99 think your ugly as hell but all it takes is 1 to think your not and thats all that matters the 1

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My dude, you're way too invested and all of this is completely false. I don't expect a guy look like Trey Songz. The one thing I hate about males is that they love being posers. They love lying about things that don't even matter just to impress a female when in reality all they have to do is be themselves. The last guy I was involved with was probably 5'10 on a good day, skinny and a broke college student. He didn't even have a car but I didn't use any of those things against him. I was attracted to him and I liked him and that was the only thing that mattered. Just like you wanna generalize females, I'm gonna do the same. Honestly, I've probably seen about a handful of men on this site up to par with some of the standards I read on here. Don't be mad when you get played by the same game you taught.

Yet you post Trey Songz in your OP........:rudy:......Most dudes "Lie" because they know they'll be the "last guy", before they're even in the door.......As long as they know they can get in the door tho..:laff:........

You'll continue to have a long line of "last guys" for a long time, get prepared......:laff:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Nothing wrong with being average. I don't know why people take it as an insult or use it in a self depreciating manner. If your base is average you can work your way up from there. But I'd hope you wouldn't do this not because you feel you don't look good enough to do it, but because you aren't trifling enough.
That last part is why I wouldn't do it, I was just posting that as a tongue in cheek matter.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Halfway through the thread and all I can say is that eventually, you people, male and female, are going to have to learn.
Any female I've ever been involved in PM's with messaged me first.
All that super simping and shyt is for the birds.
Male or female, people will air you out for their 15 minutes if the opportunity presents itself.
Truth be told, I don't even see the point in this thread unless Boda came at the OP sideways, especially considering his picture is in his avatar.
As it stands, we don't know what type of females dude is talking to.
The bearded up, rugged thing works for some women just like the pretty boy thing ala Trey Songs seemingly works for the OP given that's her criteria for being physically attractive.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yet you post Trey Songz in your OP........:rudy:......Most dudes "Lie" because they know they'll be the "last guy", before they're even in the door.......As long as they know they can get in the door tho..:laff:........

You'll continue to have a long line of "last guys" for a long time, get prepared......:laff:
I posted Trey Songz because that's how they wee hyping themselves up. Should I have posted Idris Elba:ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.