Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Exactly and he's not even ugly. He's just an average guy and I told him that. On top of that, he was the 2nd best looking one out of them all.
When tryna stunt goes wrong:yeshrug:

This is probably one of those things that should have been said a few pages ago. :francis: So, are you going to post any more offenders or are you just really trying to say you don't want ugly nikkas in your inbox at all whether they post cocky :duck: or not?

Daps
I'm buttering him up so he can get me some frozen yogurt. :manny:

Also @Chill dumped me again so I'm on the fritz. :ehh:

J1urop2.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
People focus too much on the negative shyt. On her side, looks ain't everything. I use to think I was ugly all the time. Still do sometimes, but at the same time I'd wonder why these ugly dudes out here was getting all this attention. People have different types & it ain't all about looks. On the other hand, ol boy did seem to be boosting too much and that wasn't needed. Over-confidence & High Expectations is a terrible combination.

Ya'll both wrong but it's cool. shyt happens.
Any lady up for a poetry reading to smooth out your spirit. :o:
Gjxbmoz.png

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This is probably one of those things that should have been said a few pages ago. :francis: So, are you going to post any more offenders or are you just really trying to say you don't want ugly nikkas in your inbox at all whether they post cocky :duck: or not?
The latter was my intention, but that's not what yall wanted so I gave in then back tracked b/c I'm not the cold-hearted person some of you are claiming me to be. I purposely used @Big Boda (BFM) b/c he posted that pic himself so i really wasn't putting him on blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.