Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:patrice:

what about the thread where a Black woman asks if her attraction to white men is problematic?

soon as Black men saw that she accused Black men of calling her ugly and harrassing her, they immediately went on the attack, can you explain what motivates this kind of behavior from Black men against a Black woman who's simply sharing her life experiences?

:lupe:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/woman-asks-is-my-attraction-to-white-men-problematic-photos.294568/

I'm just sticking to this BS topic at the moment breh. The thread you posted sounds dumb anyway, and for the record, I find any black woman's attraction to white men problematic, so I would've been a wolf too, but ain't got shyt to do with this here.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
False sense of entitlement with a low self esteem behind said persona, so you create drama like this or something similar. You really don't believe in yourself so you try and blast on another. Its a well known psychosis, but its moreso in females nowadays....which is why you continuesly need to feel validated, so you place yourself on an imaginary plateau that you not really on and everyone else must be on that plateau. Like stop trying to expect dudes to be Trey Songz and when they don't meet your Imaginary "Plateau like the brehs didn't in your mind, you got angry, because in your pathetic mind, they're not on your level......

Again why you and a lot will be single and just a booty call in 10-15 years guarantee......:camby:
My dude, you're way too invested and all of this is completely false. I don't expect a guy look like Trey Songz. The one thing I hate about males is that they love being posers. They love lying about things that don't even matter just to impress a female when in reality all they have to do is be themselves. The last guy I was involved with was probably 5'10 on a good day, skinny and a broke college student. He didn't even have a car but I didn't use any of those things against him. I was attracted to him and I liked him and that was the only thing that mattered. Just like you wanna generalize females, I'm gonna do the same. Honestly, I've probably seen about a handful of men on this site up to par with some of the standards I read on here. Don't be mad when you get played by the same game you taught.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If that was the case, wouldn't I have just used the pics from the "men reveal yourself" thread and crack on them? If 1+1 =2 but you telling me 1+1=3, I'm point that out.

I gave you your answer, live around my way and you easy puss, hell you probably easy where you at now, but i'll believe your :duck: of a persona for the time being.....

Status
Not open for further replies.