Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
RunNewHuluposterartfinalbig59902.jpg

Fun, dumb :leon:, and pretty similar to HBO's Sharp Objects in some regards :demonic:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Also known as The Debt Collector 2, this sequel shows you can make a sequel to anything if you want, since both main characters died in the first film. Luckily for fans, they lived and now are back to collect more debts for people who are obviously going to screw them over. Plot wise it makes no sense, the action is as DTV as it gets and the dialogue is just too cheap for words, but somewhere again there's this dry but working chemistry between Scott Adkins and Louis Mandylor, the latter in particular proving that he deserves a better career as a character actor than he's had. Anyway, at some point the two fight in a homage to the famous fight scene from They Live and it gave me a decent chuckle.

The film also introduced me to this young lady who still has ways to go in acting lessons but for what it's worth actually has good screen presence.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Also known as The Debt Collector 2, this sequel shows you can make a sequel to anything if you want, since both main characters died in the first film. Luckily for fans, they lived and now are back to collect more debts for people who are obviously going to screw them over. Plot wise it makes no sense, the action is as DTV as it gets and the dialogue is just too cheap for words, but somewhere again there's this dry but working chemistry between Scott Adkins and Louis Mandylor, the latter in particular proving that he deserves a better career as a character actor than he's had. Anyway, at some point the two fight in a homage to the famous fight scene from They Live and it gave me a decent chuckle.

The film also introduced me to this young lady who still has ways to go in acting lessons but for what it's worth actually has good screen presence.

Adkins dont get enough props imo.
if theres one thing i learned about Scott Adkins, is that he brings the action fukkery without even trying!

he got this one joint called "Accident Man."
MAAAAAAAAAN!
that shyt was CRAZY!!!

:russ:

i dont think ive seen a movie with this guy i didnt like.