Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dawn Of The Dead (original) - Found the directors cut randomly on youtube so I decided to watch it. Instantly became one of my favorite horror films. Fantastic movie.

Sleepaway Camp - Real shytty movie but it had the most fukked up ending ever. Probably gave people nightmares back in the 80's. I'm legit creeped out right now :wow:

I like the dawn of the dead remake better than the og I think, or at least equally.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
11164556_det.jpg

I give it a 3.25/5

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About his Father

last night at like 2 cuz i couldnt sleep

:sadbron: :sadbron:

:pacspit: at the demon c*nt :pacspit:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy Stupid Love on HBO. :rudy:

Long.

Boring.

The only good part was when Goslin and Stone was on the screen. Emma's a cool chick.

:shaq2:
at her being Carell's daughter.
Really? :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy Stupid Love on HBO. :rudy:

Long.

Boring.

The only good part was when Goslin and Stone was on the screen. Emma's a cool chick.

:shaq2:
at her being Carell's daughter.
Really? :rudy:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: is the exact face I had at the spoiler. That was just lazy writing

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
finally watched Inception. shyt was ill. They lost me a bit at the start but I was able to follow and enjoy it throughout. just wished some things in the world were explained but it's not that big a deal

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw Inception once. My mind was blown, and I avoided it since. I need to watch it again, becauase I know alot of stuff I didn't comprehened.

:ohhh: at me still wondering if anyone knew each other at all, just based off the last scene when they come off the plane looking dazed and oblivious to each other.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw That's My Boy last night.

shyt was the funniest movie I seen in forever. It was so fukkin awful, that it was brilliant. Found myself wiping away tears two diff times.

I can definitely see why it got killed, but if you like retarded shyt like I do, it's well worth the 7.50

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Popeye niccas! It came on TV and was a pretty good movie. Popeye was a simp but when dude got angry he aint takin no shyt :laugh:! And his dad had me cracking up, dude was saying wild shyt like "Hatin's me code. I will live and die by hate. Hate's done me more good than anything in the world" a true hater OG. They got it up on Youtube too.