Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The Grey - it was ok
Red Tails - I was enthralled
J Edgar - very interesting, learned some jewels, and showcased the origin of many of the things we see in the news today.
Man on a Ledge - good popcorn movie
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance - :comeon: ..... awful, thought it was intersting that one of the Persian Gulf states invested in the making of this movie......see they "diversifying their bonds"
John Carter - good popcorn movie
The Woman in Black - interesting scenario, kinda scary, wish I had watched it with a chick :shaq:
The Sitter - mediocre, kinda formulaic, but the funny scenes were on point
The Devil Inside - rather intense possessed sub genre scary movie, based on true events, and pretty disturbing
Underworld Awakening - popcorn horror action movie, seems like it might go into the Resident Evil territory with extraordinarily lame but entertaining sequels
Haywire - a must see, great action heroine........great action, looking forward to more sequels...

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Watchin' the first ep (season 2) of Single Ladies and found out Stacey Dash got them deavors :damn:

Her replacement is bangin', but I'm not too fond of her character. Not yet anyway :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My week with mayrlon... With my girl...

Thinkin about watching j. Edgar tonight... Heard it was slow :shrug:

About to watch wonderlust right now...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here going to say my tv show but seen movies but...

Tv show: rewatched breaking bad the whole season 4... Just got done with the last episode about 2 hours ago....

Good thing about rewatchin with my girl is I got head durin the last 10-15 mins

:myman:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Watchin' the first ep (season 2) of Single Ladies and found out Stacey Dash got them deavors :damn:

Her replacement is bangin', but I'm not too fond of her character. Not yet anyway :manny:

Man this new chick just ain't doin' it for me. Her character is borin' and voice is mad annoyin'. She comes off more like a teenager than a grown woman :what:

Stacey and LisaRaye had way better chemistry on-screen. LisaRaye with shorty just looks wild fugazy :scusthov:

Daps
Just watched the movie A Vicious Kind with adam scott. Dark comedy, well more dark than anything else

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Dawn Of The Dead (original) - Found the directors cut randomly on youtube so I decided to watch it. Instantly became one of my favorite horror films. Fantastic movie.

Sleepaway Camp - Real shytty movie but it had the most fukked up ending ever. Probably gave people nightmares back in the 80's. I'm legit creeped out right now :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Dawn Of The Dead (original) - Found the directors cut randomly on youtube so I decided to watch it. Instantly became one of my favorite horror films. Fantastic movie.

Sleepaway Camp - Real shytty movie but it had the most fukked up ending ever. Probably gave people nightmares back in the 80's. I'm legit creeped out right now :wow:

bout to watch your suggestions .... :smugdraper:

Edit: Watched Original Dawn of the Dead and was pretty good. I see how the updated one was put together from the original. I was really about to be pissed about the black dude about to give up for no reason... good movie though.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
watched The Big Lebowski earlier today. I never saw this shyt before. I knew about the hype, now I understand.

STFU Donny

I also finished the last season of Chuck. Loved the show, imma miss it. The ending was way too ambiguous, nikkas gotta stop doing that, you can't ruin years of character development plus a relationship like that for the finale.