Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 i caved and got Disney+. cuz those wifi slow downs was bugging me. Gonna finish Clone Wars and the remaining movies. We got a long way smh. But I'm catching up on cartoons I didn't watch. I'm being a grown ass kid with this shyt. I love it.

They got me:wow:

You do Blackish, Growish and/Mixedish? I love all 3 lol
You should have told me - I would have passed you my Disney + subscription - I think my kids have used it to watch only 2 shows in the past 6 months. :mjlol:At least I’m getting something out of it this month by watching the latest Star Wars movie
:francis:
tbh, never really got into blackish, grownish was ok until they started inserting all the me too, lbgfd scenarios and never watched mixed-ish. Not really my bag - the last black sitcom era greats like (The Game, Girlfriends, the Parkers, Wayans Bro’s, Martin, etc) Ended before the age of political correctness so if I want to watch black sitcom goats. I’ll go into my dad’s old school vault from like the 80s-90s, 00s- he has all those classic comedy shows in box series or digital conversions. I swear they built the George Jefferson character off my dad, as far as having the personality just like George Jefferson - from the grouchiness, not taking shyt off people, bad attitude, no type of patience or tolerance for dumb shyt, easily annoyed, insults at white people and sonning them, dresses real nice - but at home he was totally different, quiet, laid back, reserved, he liked run read- like a real mild man with us. his family - shyt was hilarious.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This movie is like “Misery” only Kathy Bates is a serial pregnant women kidnapper.
hulu-into-the-dark-delivered-mothers-day-season2-episode-8-e1588998559926.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
81HjzfaJMlL._SY445_.jpg

A good movie that should've just been known as just that, a good movie. But Wilde just had to complain and bytch about it :beli: