Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching this off the strength of your recc., this documentary needs a thread, 51 mins in -
:picard::mjcry:..:sadcam:
I can’t believe he went for the setup. I could tell what type of time it was when that FBI undercover , “Jeff” just wanted to throw money on the table without forecasting the returns. Sad all around how they ALL exploit these kids and student athletes. Recruiting being a billion dollar business. Like whutttttt??!

Agreed, it shud def have it's own thread.

His letter gets read towards the very end....Mannnnnn

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
550319850444794_mainphoto.jpg

what a film & that ending :picard::sadcam::wow:truly demonic

also bout to go on an 80's binge

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
The most interesting part of Greta Gerwig's Little Woman was the bit were Jo’s writing in her attic and the score that was playing made it seem like she was coming up with an evil plan of revenge on her sister marrying the young man she just realized she loved.........but it was really just a book.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Agreed, it shud def have it's own thread.

His letter gets read towards the very end....Mannnnnn
:francis:That whole documentary had me
:mjcry::aicmon:
His little brother died on the basketball court of an enlarged heart, tears were rolling down, as a mother to a son myself that hit me hard. His parents seemed like good people too

Why tf weren’t the coaches charged??!! I was mad af, seems the fbi targeted him for a reason - didn’t want to see him progress :mjpls:

But he outwitted them in the end, didn’t fold and went on to other ventures. End of the interview he had the :sas1::myman:face.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What??!! This movie was good!! Cartel and drug fukkery.
Lol at how he iced up his truck and giving up his money; be an 80 yr old drug carrier and do a bid, old man mules
:stopitslime:
I'm supposed to believe poor little old Clint Eastwood just got caught up with the mean old cartel simply after an argument during his granddaughter's wedding party? :unimpressed:

First run ever, dude had an assault rifle in the garage but hey, that's just how it goes when you're just transporting something, right? :unimpressed:

He finds out what's in the trunk, hey, what's a few more run's gonna hurt? He needs money for his family and his bar :unimpressed:

Terrible movie.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
His little brother died on the basketball court of an enlarged heart, tears were rolling down, as a mother to a son myself that hit me hard. His parents seemed like good people too

Why tf weren’t the coaches charged??!! I was mad af, seems the fbi targeted him for a reason - didn’t want to see him progress :mjpls:

But he outwitted them in the end, didn’t fold and went on to other ventures. End of the interview he had the :sas1::myman:face.

Yea, ur 2nd spoiler really blew my mind. Like how did that even happen.

Whatever "it" is, homie def has it...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm supposed to believe poor little old Clint Eastwood just got caught up with the mean old cartel simply after an argument during his granddaughter's wedding party? :unimpressed:

First run ever, dude had an assault rifle in the garage but hey, that's just how it goes when you're just transporting something, right? :unimpressed:

He finds out what's in the trunk, hey, what's a few more run's gonna hurt? He needs money for his family and his bar :unimpressed:

Terrible movie.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Meant to post this a couple days ago but I been busy.

I watched "Vivarium" and "The Color Out Of Space".

"Vivarium" was cool. Basically a "Twilight Zone" ep as a movie. I had some minor complaints but over all I liked it.

I fukking loved "The Color Out Of Space". Only minor complaint I had was Nicholas Cage kinda went off the rails in a few scenes. But I'd say over all it's the best Lovecraft adaptation by a wide margin.

Fred.