Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
6307167_so.jpg

:unimpressed:Why I keep watching this shyt....

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
lt5wv-CP3YDNK01JS-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1584735148169._UR1920,1080_RI_SX356_FMwebp_.jpg

joint was aight.
Aubrey Hepburn played the whitest ass indian in history :pachaha:
she was a fine ass woman tho :leon:
and oh yeah even in a movie with no black people why the N word gotta be thrown around? they cant just be indians they gotta be red ******s :martin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
81Xw2kWrm6L._AC_SY679_.jpg

Another great Tom Hanks movie :wow:

If we lose him to Corona :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
blood-simple-md-web.jpg

the beginning of the Coens run :wow: felt like a grittier Fargo prelude where one bad/dumb idea leads to an uncontrollable mess :wow:the twists & turns are great, maybe the characters could have been a bit more fleshed out but there really is no other complaint from me

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m watching the HBO documentary of the Atlanta child murders. I don’t recall ever hearing of this except maybe once in passing.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Meant to post this a couple days ago but I been busy.

I watched "Vivarium" and "The Color Out Of Space".

"Vivarium" was cool. Basically a "Twilight Zone" ep as a movie. I had some minor complaints but over all I liked it.

I fukking loved "The Color Out Of Space". Only minor complaint I had was Nicholas Cage kinda went off the rails in a few scenes. But I'd say over all it's the best Lovecraft adaptation by a wide margin.

Fred.
Ya dont say?:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Got a bit of a list:

Alligator_poster.jpg
Really dope. Best jaws rip off and a clever satire. has some technical moments in editing where I'm like "what the fukk is that for?" but the script is on point and everyone does their job. really fun watch

MV5BNzU3ZTI1OTktNjVkNy00OWEzLWIyNzAtMWQ5YjRkZDU1ZjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg
Insanity. pure insanity. But if you're in the mood to see a satire on internet culture along with some actual real life GTA shyt or how GTA might look in real life, mixed with messages about our hero worshiping culture, its worth your time

Psycho_ii.jpg
This is an interesting movie. It's directed by Richard Franklin and written by Tom Holland, so it's got a nice pedigree. Much more of a character study on Norman and pays homage to Psycho in many ways without being slavish. Underrated gem that the horror community rallies around and I see why.

And lastly, rewatched all of Spectacular Spider-Man. I've said it once but ill say it again: The best spider-man I've ever seen or read in any medium. The writing, the voice acting, the action, and the storytelling are all done on a level maybe only spider-man 2 has come to and thats a maybe. Greg Weismann and his team deserve so many flowers for this series and its a damn shame corporate mergers killed it early.