Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You need to start expanding your posts a bit, give a little review about what you thought about the film, b

This thread is a low key recommendation thread...
I just started posting on this thread regularly - I thought this was just a post thread, not for comments or discussion? Or I might be wrong? But I’ll be back later to post my detailed review, since you asked. Great movie- should have received a lot more media attention and circulation than it did. (They tried to “Nate Parker” this film from reading the background). I’ll start adding short summaries, if that’s the consensus. No problem.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just started posting on this thread regularly - I thought this was just a post thread, not for comments or discussion? Or I might be wrong? But I’ll be back later to post my detailed review, since you asked. Great movie- should have received a lot more media attention and circulation than it did. (They tried to “Nate Parker” this film from reading the background). I’ll start adding short summaries, if that’s the consensus. No problem.
Lol nah, you don't absolutely have to post reviews.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"I found the variable to make you human again.
Unless you wanna be a pigeon a lil while longer!??!"

:gladbron:

:comeon:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
deep-red-profondo-rosso-vintage-movie-poster-original-26x37-8133.jpg

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
A_Taxi_Driver.jpg

source.gif

Not all heroes wear capes, shout out to these Taxi Drivers, b

Movie did try to get a bit too melodramatic & I've heard there is quite a few historical inaccuracies but over all i fukked with this

Song Kang-Ho is a legend :salute:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
A_Taxi_Driver.jpg

source.gif

Not all heroes wear capes, shout out to these Taxi Drivers, b

Movie did try to get a bit too melodramatic & I've heard there is quite a few historical inaccuracies but over all i fukked with this

Song Kang-Ho is a legend :salute:

I was supposed to see this at my local indie last week....but yeah, that didn't happen. Got to see MOTHER the week before thankfully. Still hoping they bring it back when they can.

I'd suggest checking out JOINT SECURITY AREA, too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Thequietearth.jpg

Really interesting flick that had a different take on the "last man on earth" apocalyptic plot, due to each character's past, along with the main story which fortunately doesn't get over shadowed by the "love interest" trope:ehh: