Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The_Gentlemen_poster.jpg

giphy.gif

Your standard Guy Ritche gangster film....but this was just more predictable then his past movies.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Watched Godfather of Harlem. I now wish i would have waited for season 2 to be done. Im ready for the next

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
netflix11.jpg

giphy.gif

Seen this shyt get a lot of praise...on & off the coli brehs but flick just didn't grip me in anyway....

Maybe I've watched too many flicks today though :jbhmm:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
gwZmHROF_400x400.jpg
(The Platform)

film is fukking crazy :damn: yes it doesn't have any subtlety when dealing with the messages it wants to discuss, but it does maintain enough doubt about what you're seeing (especially the end) to make you wonder what is exactly happening. If you got an hour & a half to spare, then you should watch it & fukk that bytch on level 5 for what she did to Baharat :huhldup::mjpls::pacspit::pacspit:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
2835237.jpg

An often Overlooked psychological thriller :ehh:

Should check out State of Play, under rated Ben Affleck thriller...

MV5BZjI3NjFlOTktN2JhYy00NjhjLWFmYWYtMDk3ZTkwOWQwZTAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

This was pretty good....:ehh:

I can't lie, started out a bit confusing for me because they was just throwing out these characters name out there real quick but once i got grips of it....a good movie exploring war & human emotions.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
gwZmHROF_400x400.jpg
(The Platform)

film is fukking crazy :damn: yes it doesn't have any subtlety when dealing with the messages it wants to discuss, but it does maintain enough doubt about what you're seeing (especially the end) to make you wonder what is exactly happening. If you got an hour & a half to spare, then you should watch it & fukk that bytch on level 5 for what she did to Baharat :huhldup::mjpls::pacspit::pacspit:
She mistook him for a scat fetishist. Honest mistake. :manny: