Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That was horrible. You made it longer than I did .

When ol girl met up with the old white general and had him strip to his confederate flag drawers, I said enough was enough.
sXUovzd3_o.png

I saw that 1 star on Letterboxd like :picard:

That bad? Damn.

Teyonah Parris is fine as hell and thick as shyt but even she couldn't save it. I couldn't believe it when I shortly realized they were really going to go with rhyming dialogue for the entire 2 hour runtime. :mindblown: Everything just spiraled downhill from there.

It wasn’t even worth that
giphy.gif

It's not but to be honest with you...here lately, I've been a bit generous with some my ratings of black films because I know they get unfairly criticized regardless of their actual quality online. I'm overrating nikkas for what they did to the Cold Crush :manny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
INVISIBLE-MAN-Teaser1Sheet_RGB_5.jpg

6021ee774f6a65999bb349daec401ed1.gif
...I was entertained. Could have fleshed out why the brother did what he did & the suit's powers or capabilities, but all in all, this film serves it's purpose. Elizabeth Moss also continues to be one of the best actresses working today.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Oh stop Martin!
Call me Barry!"
:obama:

"Look at the rug!
Its FUBU!!
For
Us
By
US
Knowutimsayin?!"

:obama:

:laff:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
1917-british-movie-poster-md.jpg

extremely well shot (that flare scene :wow::wow::whew::banderas:) but doing this in "1 take" was a gimmick not needed. I generally didn't connect to the personal stories in this film compared to others especially SPR. Maybe more dialogue would've done the trick, but ehhh...kinda felt like putting a Ferrari body kit on a Honda.

Good watch. Haven't seen since it first came out. Part 2 seems to be more celebrated. But this is still dope and classic zombie piff.

really only the opening scene gets remembered from the sequel but this 1 is better through & through

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
mL3971_1024x1024.jpg

Best Guy Ritchie film in a minute but he's done this movie before, and better at that.