Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It's kinda Tom Cruise
i understand the reasoning but nah

tenor.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
JC-Criterion.jpg

watched the first one last night. great movie. makes me kinda sad that there is really no replacement for jackie chan
Got these joints next up myself. The restoration looks :ohlawd:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yeah, what was the story with that? For 1 there was an "uncut" version that had japanese subtitles on the side...I just went with the remaster because it looks far better
oh wow so the criterion included the japanese print/edition?
they couldn't get rid of the japanese subs from the laser disc source.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
leave TOM along with the val kilmer's and Matthew Broderick's..please!

Nah, can't let you group Tom with those dudes. Maybe Keanu. But Matthew Broderick? Wtf lol

But it's not a slight on Chan at all. Just like saying Chan was a reinvention of Buster Keaton isn't a slight to either of them. It's a incredibly rare skill set that stands out in any era. Cruise certainly isn't on Chan's level, but he's probably the best we have right now.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Nah, can't let you group Tom with those dudes. Maybe Keanu. But Matthew Broderick? Wtf lol

But it's not a slight on Chan at all. Just like saying Chan was a reinvention of Buster Keaton isn't a slight to either of them. It's a incredibly rare skill set that stands out in any era. Cruise certainly isn't on Chan's level, but he's probably the best we have right now.
:smugdraper::umad:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fa sho..but Criterion does REG 2 sets..which is weird they picked up the movie's after Eureka?

anyways..both sides of the atlantic get to relive and appreciate this hong kong magic!!

True, forgot about Criterion expanding to the UK. But which label or studio holds the rights to which film is so fukking confusing.