Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Fruitvale Station.

Will probably do Out of the Furnace tonight.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched Bob's Burgers xmas episode last nite :russ:

Watched The Canyons a few days ago, not bad for a indy movie. Lindsay's cakes were lookin :takedat: as well.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cartoon - Black Dynamite Xmas episode (Straight piff)
Tv show - Frasier (started my own marathon)
Movie - Jack the Giant slayer (shyt was better than I expected)

You know what I'm noticing with movies more and more today ? This scenario, a group of white college kids go hiking in a cursed village somewhere between wheredafukarewe and howdafukwegethere. The group most likely has a frat boy, a stoner/hippie, a geek, a wack ass too cool for school loner, a blonde bimbo, a wholesome broad with a traumatic past, a hoe/slut who happens to be the wholesome chick's best friend, and the 1 person of color, who ain't supposed to be his/her ass there in the first place.

Everyone dies except the wholesome chick, this broad overcomes everything, be it criminals, inbreds, aliens, fuccin DEMONS !! You name it, she shall overcome it, even though in real life, the pretty, trusting chicks always get the worst of it. Ain't no aliens tryna abduct the not-so-pretty broad with a little too much facial hair, them demons ain't tryna posses the pudgy bytch with the tight shoes on.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
archer-tv-show-image.jpg

shyt is hilarious :russ:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Just saw American Psycho for the first time, shyt was lowkey hilarious.

"I have to go return some video tapes" :laff:

Dude tells his wife he has an uncontrollable bloodlust, shes like ":ehh: Oh, so lets talk about this wedding thing".
:laff: