Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

vanza

Rookie
Daps
I watched the Bridge documentary and Human documentary is also good to see we are all so different yet so similar part 1 /3, all parts are on youtube now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
kOw_dY9Kj0qoTlDFkps0NA.jpg

Joint gets better with every watch :banderas:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
A man of integrity : really dope Iranian movie that was in Cannes last year. About this dude trying to navigate in a very corrupt environment. Really good scenes, social commentary, acting, etc...recommend it if you have the opportunity to see it

Lerd (2017) - IMDb

Seems like the movie was smuggled out of Iran and the director is obviously at odds with the regime

vanza

Rookie
Daps
i Tonya
:ehh:

yo her mother was a Grade A bytch!!! like some, i can understand if she murked her ass type shyt!
Tonya had skills! i aint know nothin about these muthafukkas when that Kerrigan shyt happened so this was dope. all i remembered was "WHY ME??!! WHY MEEEEEE????!!!!!"
:pachaha:
there is a documentary on that case, it was really good, cant remember its name both of them talked now about it, and I really felt happy knowing Tonya got a family at the end and is living a happy life, her ex husband seems to be the one who messed it all up not her.