Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

Epic AF, even if it's not as great as Band of Brothers. The Okinawa episode :damn: :sadcam:

I still really, really hope they're able to do their third miniseries, about the Air Force in WWII.
It was better... Wayyyyy better

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Got amazon prime few days ago, the interface is much better than Netflix imo. Especially the option to fast forward 10x.

I am watching Vikings, that god ritual episode is so demonic

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Holy shyt Brits what's with all the Battyman business.

MV5BMTU2OTkwNzMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI4ODg2Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Very impressive cast tho. Slow moving but in a way I didn't mind. Built up the tension.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just finished CNN's The Eighties docu-series (it's on Netflix now). Great series, just like its Sixties and Seventies counterparts. I miss the '80s, man. :to:

:old:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Just watched cloud atlas

movie was really cerebral and had me thinking the entire length of it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just watched cloud atlas

movie was really cerebral and had me thinking the entire length of it.
I enjoyed that movie as well. It was weird and at times incomprehensible but I thought it was a really unique story and I appreciate the artistic attempt because that shyt must've been difficult to create.

I love the quote on suicide

“People pontificate, "Suicide is selfishness." Career churchmen like Pater go a step further and call in a cowardly assault on the living. Oafs argue this specious line for varying reason: to evade fingers of blame, to impress one's audience with one's mental fiber, to vent anger, or just because one lacks the necessary suffering to sympathize. Cowardice is nothing to do with it - suicide takes considerable courage. Japanese have the right idea. No, what's selfish is to demand another to endure an intolerable existence, just to spare families, friends, and enemies a bit of soul-searching.”