Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
CPNAhg2.jpg

Ill as fukk, just as always.

This ending....it's sad and beautiful brehs....:mjcry:

Last edited:

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
I watched the OA guys
1482759000_oa.jpg

I didnt watched all and entire series (8 total ) but the first episode is so incredible
You have to give it a try !!!!!!!

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Epic AF, even if it's not as great as Band of Brothers. The Okinawa episode :damn: :sadcam:

I still really, really hope they're able to do their third miniseries, about the Air Force in WWII.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
jFwNbT6.jpg

The second entry in Jodorowsky's series of autobiographical films following La Danza De La Realidad is about the young Alejandro's departure from home as he joins a house of artists and embraces his love for poetry. Of course the story is told through the lens of Jodorowsky's trademark surrealism, and in his old age the master has only gotten better and better. I think the movie is just a notch below La Danza, mostly because that movie's dealing with his father's struggles carried more dramatic weight than this movie finds in Alejandro finding himself as an artist, but it's still one of this year's best by a huge margin.

Side-note: not a movie for people easily turned off by male nudity, paintings of male butt cheeks being spread with semen leaking out and sex scenes involving a midget pawg on her period. @Tuaminator