Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
No but my wife and I loved it. Even my dog was watching it. He liked the music. :heh:

It's basically flawless imo. And Carter Burwell's score is great, your dog has good taste lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's basically flawless imo. And Carter Burwell's score is great, your dog has good taste lol
Downloaded the score immediately.

Might have a small crush on Rooney now too

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Circle. Some weird movie bout people getting killed by a zap while standing in a circle:aicmon:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was hoping night of the hunter with Robert mitchum was free on demand, no luck, but his kind of woman with Mitchum and Jane Russell was. pretty good

might check out five card stud, with mitchum and dean martin, and its free lol

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
dwarvenautposter.jpg

:ahhhh:

I am Groot!!!

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
About to be this very last episode of Breaking Bad on amc. Waiting on the remote controlled machine gun pop out and clear the room scene.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm watching the Avengers 2 as I type. This movie kind of sucks. It's kind of boring. I think I outgrew comic book movies. The last one I truly enjoyed was Man of Steel. And i know what I'm about to say next may sound crazy to comic geeks, but I think MOS is the most down to earth realistic comic book movie during this wave of movies.

Still gotta watch Civil War & BVS since I own the blu rays. Maybe they can get me back:yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm watching the Avengers 2 as I type. This movie kind of sucks. It's kind of boring. I think I outgrew comic book movies. The last one I truly enjoyed was Man of Steel. And i know what I'm about to say next may sound crazy to comic geeks, but I think MOS is the most down to earth realistic comic book movie during this wave of movies.

Still gotta watch Civil War & BVS since I own the blu rays. Maybe they can get me back:yeshrug:

Ultron was shyt. The trailer was better than the movie. Hell I think most people would agree with that.