Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Never knew how much went into dealing with the deceased in Japan.

la-locandina-italiana-di-departures-147022.jpg

Last year I was on a Korean revenge/action thriller phase, but looks like Im leaning towards some Japanese flicks this year, maybe start with some Ozu.

Ikiru >
Harakiri >

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
background-twitter.jpg

That last scene...life just keeps on going.
Ever since that Cruise flick Blunt :takedat:

Also wasnt the last the last film I saw but I it involves Del Toro

savages-movie-poster-2012-1020750716.jpg

Del Toro in both films was :banderas:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Finders Keepers documentary

About this amputee guy who is trying to get his leg back from another guy who took it. It is funny, sweet and sad at times. Great documentary.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fox's Second Chance - Modern-day Frankenstein meets future technology:ohhh::lupe:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
images

Sucktown, i put it on not expecting much but just some dumb action and some cool fight scenes, the fights are decent but nothing special, think bourne in fastforward. The only thing i can say i liked about it are the scenes leading up to where they have agent 47 like the terminator trying to get at this girl in a police station and they got zachary quinto in the other room like kyle reese, then halfway in we find their roles are reversed, with zach as the bad guy and agent 47 the protagonist (*like what t2 was supposed to be). During the police department scene its like the game where he you have to knock people out, blend in and sneak around. The end for an action movie is such a letdown and they hint at a sequel, whatever no one cares, I thought they were going to have the other agent be timothy olyphant from the first one but its just some random ass dude.

I remember i liked the first one but long term it was nothing special