Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That part went over my head cause I was trying to catch everything else. Like I said, I watched it for a class for the first time. Even now I wouldn't catch it cause I've never seen Seven Year Itch. So, what's the big :mjlol: about it?
the scene when steam shoots at her butt was a callback to this
giphy.gif

arel

lately ive been seeing girls wearing football kits
Daps
saw The Danish Girl yesterday... Alica was excellent, Eddie overacting like his life dependent upon-hope another Oscar doesn't depend on it.

not super impressed by Hopper once again.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
2eezwoo.jpg

Umimachi Diary aka Our Little Sister is a slice of life movie (based on a manga) about three PAAG sisters (:ahh:) living in their estranged mother's house. When their (also estranged) father dies, they meet their younger half-sister at the funeral and adopt her. Every day PAAG-ness ensues. If you expect anything in terms of plot or heavy developments, there really is nothing here for you. It's just them dealing with their jobs, their on/off boyfriends and making homemade prune wine. All of this slowly reveals the strained relationship they have with their family and the way some of them were forced to step into adulthood early.

2mdjgw7.jpg

A decent crime thriller starring Andy Lau as a movie star who is kidnapped by a ruthless criminal gang as the cops try to track them down. It's based on a real life kidnapping case apparently, and although some heavy dramatization goes into the hostage situation, it's a fairly detailed and interesting look into the workings of the police. Although it never amounts to anything truly great, it is a well made suspense thriller with a couple of "on-the-edge-of-your-seat" moments.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
INSIDE-OUT-MATT-NEEDLE_638.png

I think this is my #1 this year
Over fury road? :patrice:

Definitely my number 1 as well. :wow:

I think a thread should be made for top 10 movies of the year. Just a random thought!

Last year we had @MartyMcFly make it in February to give everyone time to catch up with the smaller oscar type flicks.

I still need to peep like 3 of them myself