Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
INSIDE-OUT-MATT-NEEDLE_638.png

I think this is my #1 this year

Definitely my number 1 as well. :wow:

I think a thread should be made for top 10 movies of the year. Just a random thought!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
CSK_10275_0078.jpg

these guys had to be both be tag teaming on the p*ssy, because monroe was all drugged up during shooting, you could even see it in some of her scenes, i still thought it was funny
Hey!! I was watching this last week! It's one of my favorite movies but for a totally different reason. I watched it in my last year before I stopped going to college in my Theater Arts class. We analyzed it from the perspective of censorship & how Hollywood had to use loopholes to make the movie & its plot.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hey!! I was watching this last week! It's one of my favorite movies but for a totally different reason. I watched it in my last year before I stopped going to college in my Theater Arts class. We analyzed it from the perspective of censorship & how Hollywood had to use loopholes to make the movie & its plot.
what'd you make of the train scene where they were obviously referencing seven year itch' famous scene

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watched the first three Star Wars movies (for the first time since I was 10). Now I'm intrigued to see Force Awakens.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
what'd you make of the train scene where they were obviously referencing seven year itch' famous scene
That part went over my head cause I was trying to catch everything else. Like I said, I watched it for a class for the first time. Even now I wouldn't catch it cause I've never seen Seven Year Itch. So, what's the big :mjlol: about it?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Last two movies I watched in full were:

Mpz5zC6.jpg

Tonally, it was a bit odd in how it switched from dramatic to comedic in different parts. Cumberbatch was a little eh in it too but overall I really enjoyed this. This was Christmas Eve.

Then on Xmas day:
QpdPgbG.jpg

Not even really a Star Wars fan like that, but I fukking loved this. :blessed: