Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
#NW
images

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I've been watching True Detective, hence the random daps from the old thread.

Somebody tried to put me up on it when it first aired, but I didn't pay him no attention. I'm only up to ep 5, but so far it's been prolly the best TV I've ever seen.

I really wished I coulda watched it ep by ep with the folks here. Certain people here I would've loved to broke the show down and discussed theories with.

The whole "Time is a flat circle" thing.... made me feel like I've been sitting in the dark way too long. :to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've been watching True Detective, hence the random daps from the old thread.

Somebody tried to put me up on it when it first aired, but I didn't pay him no attention. I'm only up to ep 5, but so far it's been prolly the best TV I've ever seen.

I really wished I coulda watched it ep by ep with the folks here. Certain people here I would've loved to broke the show down and discussed theories with.

The whole "Time is a flat circle" thing.... made me feel like I've been sitting in the dark way too long. :to:

Re-reading some of those posts you randomly dapped made me remember how fukking great that shyt was.:wow:

Just make sure you never watch Season 2. :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched some wack ass new Avengers animated movie with my son and his cousins
smh

Bout to watch Hotel Transylvania 2

The Embassy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really enjoyed The Revenant. Didn't think I would have much interest in it but the cinematography was amazing. Just seeing everyone from the French, Americans to Native Americans in the film out on the land. The sounds of the water, forest, animals.