Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Scrooged_film_poster.JPG

That Richard Pryor:laff::laff::laff: ETHER was Vulgar:dead:

...little Black mute kid in the end, tho:wow:

And, lowkey, Miles Davis:stylin: in the cut: BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Rewatched Star Wars Episode 5. Still such a great film. Gonna watch Episode 6 now, which I never really liked. But it'll be a good contrast in quality with Episode 7, which I am seeing later tonight. :lawd:

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I watched Edge of Tomorrow and DOPE yesterday.

Edge of Tomorrow was decent, ending was typical and lame

I really liked DOPE. The rapper cameos were good and not forced.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Hey @TheGodling I actually watched the Lucifer pilot.

If they wouldn't have attached the name to the comic book, they really could've been on to something.

I mean, it's pretty average, but it's not bad. I kept wishing Patrick Jane from The Mentalist would show up and solve the shyt, but yeah.

Also, David Tennant has TOTALLY ruined the "Suave English Bad Guy in a Suit" thing for any other actor.

Mazikeen is in it (sort of), Lucifer's in it, he has a bar called Lux and plays the piano. Outside of that, it has absolutely nothing in common with the book. That includes Lucifer's appearance and personality.

So yeah. Totally average. If they would have named it anything else, I could see it developing.... a cult following.

giphy.gif

sorry. couldn't let it slide. :snoop:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hey @TheGodling I actually watched the Lucifer pilot.

If they wouldn't have attached the name to the comic book, they really could've been on to something.

I mean, it's pretty average, but it's not bad. I kept wishing Patrick Jane from The Mentalist would show up and solve the shyt, but yeah.

Also, David Tennant has TOTALLY ruined the "Suave English Bad Guy in a Suit" thing for any other actor.

Mazikeen is in it (sort of), Lucifer's in it, he has a bar called Lux and plays the piano. Outside of that, it has absolutely nothing in common with the book. That includes Lucifer's appearance and personality.

So yeah. Totally average. If they would have named it anything else, I could see it developing.... a cult following.

giphy.gif

sorry. couldn't let it slide. :snoop:

I'll guess I should get around to finally reading the comic then. :russ:

I actually read the first issue of the new series and it was pretty :ehh: so that's a good start.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Just watched true story. Girlfriend didn't like it at all but I enjoyed it. Better than what the critics said.