Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SunsetBoulevardfilmposter.jpg

...Silent Era ushered into Golden Age with unadulterated FUKKERY:krs::ohhh::banderas:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Ive had Amazon prime for over two years and decided to add some films to my watch list.

I watched the Euro Gawd's film yesterday.

528563.jpg

and just finally got around to finishing this a few minutes ago.

11189423_ori.jpg

I enjoyed both.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Good lord. :snoop:

I haven't watched this in years and honestly, I didn't think it was that bad when it dropped because I was just a kid geeked to see and play more Mortal Kombat. It's worse than the first on all levels, dialogue, fighting, plot, CGI....everything. Now I completely understand why people just called this an overblown promotion for MK3/UMK3...characters just popping up for no godamn reason. :dahell: And lowkey, this movie helps me to understand why purists don't like MK3...we went from more or less an Enter The Dragon ripoff to some other shyt.

Why do Sheeva's arms look so cheap? :why:

BqEw7cxp.png

Why is Jax nothing more than the stereotypical 90's black character that has an unfunny quip for EVERY scene? :why:

Why did Johnny Cage die and never get revived? :snoop:

Why is Jade asian? She's been brownskinned since day 1 and even had short hair at inception and ya'll got her up here looking like Mei Ling. :mindblown:

Why does Mileena, who is never acknowledged as Kitana's "sister", get beat in less than 5 minutes by Sonya, and we NEVER get to see her award winning smile? Then again, maybe it was for the best because we probably would've gotten some cheap Halloween mask like this:

uhp9y8Cu.png

:scust:

What's the point of Jax having cybernetic arms if he's stronger without them? :dwillhuh: I don't care about your movie message, Motaro is supposed to be a fukking beast.

Oh, and animalities?

e7c9Tw1m.png

I don't ever wanna see some bullshyt like this again. :kattwtf1:

Not even gonna get into how Shao Khan and Raiden are brothers now. Awful, awful movie.

Last edited: