Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
would-you-rather.jpg

would.jpg

stumbled upon this movie and it's pretty good :ehh: it's got an all-star "oh it's that guy" cast

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@StraxStrax

KY8y8qC.jpg
aka Fúsi

Fúsi is a 40-something year old virgin who lives with his egotistical mom. He's bullied by some co-workers and his mom's boyfriend forces a class of line-dancing on him. There he reluctantly stumbles upon a woman who's kinda nice to him. Lots of :lupe: & :mjcry: ensues.

It was good although it kinda lost me a bit at the end. I could see what they were going for (at least what tone they were going for) because that's what I'd be going for too, but I think they didn't quite figure out how to make it work. The writing gets a bit too convenient for what needs to happen in the story for the ending to happen and even then it just doesn't connect or resonate emotionally like the first two acts did. Still, when it hits the emotional bucket, it hits hard and is every single bit as endearing as the OG movie of this (sub)genre, the Ernest Borgnine classic Marty.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
just watched the mumbai attack documentary on CNN, pretty crazy. I have watched that one and the one in the mall, so scary.