Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
conan_1.jpg

:wow:
That soundtrack :whew:
Jones's hair :heh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Hell Comes to Frogtown 1988: I'm :merchant:and:martinwtf:and:squintzhaha:plus :holyfieldhuh:all at the same time...this movie is just :crazycage:

Daddy's Girl 1996: A Knockoff of all the other "kid kills her family because she's nuts" movies...ehhh

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
'80s adventure was highkey a GOAT period
yeah it was. "Fun" factor is a severely underrated movie quality. You don't have to have some best picture nomination type movie for a film to be classic. If you have a fantastic time while watching a movie, that's what you'll remember and thats something that will bring you back to rewatch that movie again and again. Guardians of the Galaxy was a recent one to come to mind. Pretty standard superhero movie, but the movie is so incredibly fun and entertaining. The soundtrack, characters, sense of humor, it all combined to make it a really fun movie to watch, despite flaws it has elsewhere.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
The Thing (1982)
:whew:
still probably my fav horror film
Like The Shining but with more action
Yo, I want that poster :whoo:
Makes it look like an AMC show :lolbron:
Also makes me wish it was in color; say what you will, color is an important part of a film and would've made a lot of films better.
Imagine Chinatown in B&W? Slightly worse, amirite?
yeah it was. "Fun" factor is a severely underrated movie quality. You don't have to have some best picture nomination type movie for a film to be classic. If you have a fantastic time while watching a movie, that's what you'll remember and thats something that will bring you back to rewatch that movie again and again. Guardians of the Galaxy was a recent one to come to mind. Pretty standard superhero movie, but the movie is so incredibly fun and entertaining. The soundtrack, characters, sense of humor, it all combined to make it a really fun movie to watch, despite flaws it has elsewhere.
Yeah
Not to mention just how many directors there were back then who boiled down adventure to a science: I'd kill to have anything close to the Carpenter, Spielberg, Henson, Gilliam and Verhoeven run of the '80s and '90s. Only thing close to that now is Marvel movies and even those are hit and miss. But a lot of those Adventure movies in the '80s bombed :heh: