Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hmm, I thought it was great but like @HHR said, its a fukked up movie for many reasons, especially since its based on a true story.

I like these kinds of stories (I'm a social scientist) so I can't wait to buy this film

it kept me intrigued.

and carrell had a damn fine performance..i'd still put gyllenhaal, fiennes, keaton and cumberbatch above him though

did dude rape magic mike in that late night wrestling session?

i wasn't sure if john was gay or not.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it kept me intrigued.

and carrell had a damn fine performance..i'd still put gyllenhaal, fiennes, keaton and cumberbatch above him though

i wasn't sure if he was john was gay or not.

You may have to slide David Oyelowo on your list breh. No doubt you will once you see Selma

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
it kept me intrigued.

Right now, I have Keaton then Carell then Gyllenhaal..Cumberbatch was cool but Imitation Game was just ok to me

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
it kept me intrigued.

There is a really nasty DuPont family history that involved inbreeding and a weird relationship with his mother, so if DuPont was gay, it wouldn't surprise me. There's alot they didn't put in the movie

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My favorite performance this year is actually Jack O'Connell in 'Starred Up'.

But among the awards favorites, I've got Gyllenhaal at the top.
Damn I forgot about Starred Up because I saw it waaaaaaaay back in January. But yes, Jack O'Connell is #3 behind Keaton and Carrell....I still haven't seen '71 though

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Damn I forgot about Starred Up because I saw it waaaaaaaay back in January. But yes, Jack O'Connell is #3 behind Keaton and Carrell....I still haven't seen '71 though

Breh, I've been FIENDING for '71 for like 6 months lol. I saw that there is an "HDRIP" out, but I'm still waiting til February and hoping it hits theaters here.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Breh, I've been FIENDING for '71 for like 6 months lol. I saw that there is an "HDRIP" out, but I'm still waiting til February and hoping it hits theaters here.
I just checked and it's dropping on Feb. 27 :mjcry:

Connell may have two classic roles back to back

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I watched the first episode of Sons of Anarchy earlier, really good first episode. Adrianna from The Sopranos too :whew:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Vengeance ---Johnnie To directed it so it's visually dope ....it was a solid flick but coulda' been way better so many :mindblown: moments like some of the actions didn't make sense

Like Exiled before it, this movie is basically a western. The characters' actions don't always make sense because they don't do what's best for them, they do what's best for their sense of honor.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Basic Instinct

YAKPgGP.jpg