Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
The Salvation

q8zfqmG.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Salvation, Danish produced Western starring Mads Mikkelsen and Eva Green and for some reason Eric Cantona ended up in this as well but don't ask me how. It's a pretty straight forward story with the biggest surprise being how ugly they've managed to make the movie look. It was shot almost entirely in South Africa to get an authentic desert look but for some reason they use awful filters that make half the movie look like some green screen nonsense. Night scenes look especially ugly and straight out of a SyFy production. And because the story itself is so cliché you're mostly left wondering why they bothered to make this movie at all if they couldn't come up with something at least a bit more original.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
titan_ae_xlg.jpg

A grave disappointment considering Bluth's '80s work. I could tell the studio had their hands all over this because the soundtrack to this screamed 2000 :laff: The effects :russ: This shyt was barely a movie, like a walkthrough to a basic ass videogame. Most of the film was :stopitslime: My little cousin said he liked it but I could tell his little ass was lyin' :rudy: swore this nikka dozed off two times

But it's not all bad, I can still watch the Star Wars trailer