Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Nashville - :obama:

Aguirre The Wrath Of God - :whew:

Theory of Everything - :wow:

In The Heat Of The Night - :blessed:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
alonzo vs the russian mob part II

220px-The_Equalizer_poster.jpg

:myman:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Primal Fear
United 93 (first hour was super boring..them last 50 min though..greengrass doing what only greengrass can do :whew:)

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Shadow of the Vampire. Loved it, great performances by Defoe and Elwes. I especially liked the director's dictation/rant at the end, and the scene where they ask Shrek about reading Dracula ("The loneliest part of the book is where the man accidentally sees Dracula setting the table")

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
United 93 (first hour was super boring..them last 50 min though..greengrass doing what only greengrass can do :whew:)

fukking GREAT movie. Not fun to watch very often, but I love just about everything about it.

I watched A Man Escaped today. :whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fukking GREAT movie. Not fun to watch very often, but I love just about everything about it.

I watched A Man Escaped today. :whew:
my cousin and I both fell asleep to U93 in theaters back in the day :dead:

this was my first time re-watching it since

you always giving me french movies to add to my queue breh..french flicks are the goat :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
my cousin and I both fell asleep to U93 in theaters back in the day :dead:

this was my first time re-watching it since

you always giving me french movies to add to my queue breh..french flicks are the goat :mjcry:

A Man Escaped and Pickpocket are both great. Only Bresson films I've seen though :sadcam:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
rvBywkk.jpg

The Cumbergawd. :lawd:

An excellent performance in a good but not great biopic that follows the typical formula of British biopics. It mixes fact and fiction for dramatic effect with sprinkles of humorous moments and it all works perfectly fine despite there being nothing unique about it. Of course the Weinsteins will drop suitcases of money to make sure it at least garners all the nominations of The King's Speech hoping for just as much wins, but it shouldn't detract from the fact that again, this is a good but not great biopic (see also The King's Speech).