Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
interstellar

planet of apes

and recently reviewed the ultimate simp film to keep my game tight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Human_Bondage_(1934_film)

220px-Of_Human_Bondage_Poster.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Finally watched Age of Extinction :snoop:

So glad i held out as this movie was as bad as i thought it would be. i actually thought i might enjoy it since i didnt expect much but jesus christ, talk about a bloated just ate three thanksgiving meals and pumpkin pies ass film. im over michael bay, dude is a hack. terrible film.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
To Live And Die in L.A. - :whew: This is a borderline-classic action-thriller. One of Friedken's best.

The Guest - :whoo: Watch this knowing as little as possible. A dope throwback to 80's camp. Think "Drive' with a lot more action and murder :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
past couple of days;

Ray
Walk The Line
Jersey Boys

watching the guy that plays Luciano in Boardwalk Empire playing Tommy in this is like watching my cousin..looks and actions.
i enjoyed Jersey Boys..wasn't a full blown biopic nor a music, was a fun movie if you grew up on this sort of music or are familiar with it.

the Tommy character is the glue that held the movie together, once he went out of it the movie slowed right down and the Frankie Valli actor from the play wasn't strong enough to pull off the more serious parts with his daughter etc.. but like i said, i enjoyed it for what it is.

..and last night Not Fade Away

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
If you enjoyed that weak ass Jersey Boys movie then do yourself a favor and see the live show. It's infinitely better.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Our Hospitality

Buster Keaton was incredible. The waterfall scene would be impressive now, let alone 90 fukking years ago.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
watched Roger Dodger again on Wednesday..haven't watched it in a while.

If you enjoyed that weak ass Jersey Boys movie then do yourself a favor and see the live show. It's infinitely better.

had the chance when i bought my grandparents tickets for it a couples years ago.
i've never been into that really.