Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The bartender tells him something like hes always been the caretaker

Then again flash forward to eyes wide shut and you get a similar scene

eyes01.jpg

and that movie was about people similarly dressed who were involved in secret societys and pagan rituals

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I watched this movie called Maps to the Stars this weekend.

I have to say I liked it, but it is not for everybody :whoa:, it strictly belongs in the Drama category. I could almost say this is the Hollywood version of American Beauty. Just a bunch of well to do cacs who are in a fukked up family. If you like that kind of thing, this is the movie for you.

I can't really discuss the plot without giving shyt away. I really like movies that give you behind the scenes of Hollywood. I basically came to the conclusion, everybody in Hollywood are fukked up, even the kid actors.

The family's house in the movie. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
The bartender tells him something like hes always been the caretaker

Then again flash forward to eyes wide shut and you get a similar scene

eyes01.jpg

and that movie was about people similarly dressed who were involved in secret societys and pagan rituals

:whew:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Watched Under the Skin for the second time and I think this is damn near a masterpiece.

I'm not even really into sci-fi but I think this is why I like it. It's like an anti-Sci-Fi film. Nothing is explained, it's very grounded in reality but at the same time utterly strange and enigmatic.

It's genuinely haunting and unsettling throughout and it's a deeply sad, lonely film. It's just one of those films that sticks with you days after you've watched it. Little images and moments fresh in your mind. I think it'll become a timeless cult classic as years go by.

Glazer needs to make more films because he's 3 for 3.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
someone posted a classic on youtube

The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit

main character had to choose between a wholesome family life vs corporate rat race stress.
subplots, infidelity and forgiveness, Madison Ave head games and making moves to get tight with the CEO, averting a family estate swindle out in an upscale suburb, WWII memories and owning up to an wartime lovechild, and more great film work and human interest storyline.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Coherence...loved it, dialog was on point and welcomed the premise. Much better than triangle!

Prince of darkness, underrated carpenter gem, wow!

Demon yakuza...slept on takeshi miike flick...enjoyed it!

Ship of theseus. Fantastic philosophical film from india, 3 stories dealing with identity.

Nymph aka killer mermaid..serbian production, not bad, funexotic aquatic monster mayhem..