Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
te.jpg

And it was piff!! Yall better go check it out, otherwise...:ufdup:

I feel like this could be Denzels action flick franchise right here, and it's helmed by a brotha too...win win. :blessed:

There were a few things i didn't like but overall the action was fantastic. :ahh:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Ben-Affleck-in-Gone-Girl-GIF-with-cameras-flashing-and-Missing-Persons-sign-awkward-smile.gif

My thoughts during the movie

• That cut after "I'm truly becoming afraid of my husband" was perfect.

• I think this is the only time Tyler Perry has made a theater full of white collar white people laugh.

• Everyone in the film brought their A game, except Ratajkowski who brought her 32C game. I wish she was my babysitter. I feel bad for not recognizing her at first after seeing so much of her last month.
  • Amy Elliott-Dunne might be the greatest femme fatale in noir history. Rosamund Pike probably gave a top 10 female performance, but I still wonder what Rooney Mara would've done with the role.

• This is easily a top 3 Fincher film. This dude needs to marry the mystery genre like Hitchcock.
9/10

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
we saw Mrs Doubtfire last night and it had me more :dead: as an adult than as a kid..all the adult jokes/references you don't understand as a kid

leaving for Gone Girl now