Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Then don't talk about it, I've seen several movies as of late but im.not posting the poster because I don't want to talk about them
Roger that.
full

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Saw B.J. Novak's new movie "Vengeance" on Friday with Issa Rae. It was damn good. Clever, funny, and surprising. I knew it was going to be funny cause I love The Office but I was taken aback by the emotional element. Ashton Kutcher can actually act lol. Wow. And it had a lot of great commentary about American culture, particularly partisan politics, conspiracy theories, and social media. I think he should have let someone else direct it though since he wrote and starred in it. Probably could have been a little stronger, but overall, it was a great debut. 8/10

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Saw B.J. Novak's new movie "Vengeance" on Friday with Issa Rae. It was damn good. Clever, funny, and surprising. I knew it was going to be funny cause I love The Office but I was taken aback by the emotional element. Ashton Kutcher can actually act lol. Wow. And it had a lot of great commentary about American culture, particularly partisan politics, conspiracy theories, and social media. I think he should have let someone else direct it though since he wrote and starred in it. Probably could have been a little stronger, but overall, it was a great debut. 8/10

Trailer looked like its targeted audience are trumpers.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
"Where the Crawdads Sing" was a lot different from what I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be a murder mystery, but it turned out to be more of a Nicholas Spark love story wrapped inside a murder mystery. The romance part was too cheesy and Mary Sueish, which made the movie feel long. But the murder mystery part was interesting. I wish they had focused more on how it actually happened. I do think the twist at the end was satisfying but also they did too good of a job trying to convince you the twist couldn't happen so you leave feeling like the twist was impossible to pull off. 6/10

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Turning_Red_poster.jpg

Finally got around to watching this and it lived up to a lot of the hype :ehh:.

Movie comes out the gate with a lot of energy and the pop songs are catchy. Pixar movies are some of the best looking experiences I've had since getting a 4K TV :wow:.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BYTA2ODg5ZjgtOTU2My00MzFkLWI0NzMtZmQ5MmRhMWU1NzhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Trailers didn’t do this one any justice. This was a lot of fun. My favorite horror film of the year so far, which is crazy considering how wild Ti West’s X was. Thought it hit the satirical nail better than Scream 5 did earlier this year, and is the perfect blend of stressful and amusing.

This film fukks. (Did I do that right, fellow Gen Z? :skip: )